Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Once Upon A Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 11:45am
Originally posted by BeautifulNightmare BeautifulNightmare wrote:

Wonder if the guy on the first episode of this season at the very beginning, the one who got the message from a bird, is Rump's son.

It could be Henry's dad...
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

You're right about the casting. It really is crazy how much they look alike.

I wanna hate Regina, but I can't. I love her. I think the actress who plays her (Lana Parilla) does a really good job. I feel like I'm looking at two different people when she's evil Regina and then untainted, nice Regina.

I love Rumplestilskin too, but definitely not in a romantic, sexual way lol.

I can do without Belle...I don't know why, but I just don't care for her.

And I want Ruby/Red to go beastmode again. They're focusing on her a little more so hopefully she has a good storyline coming.

I wanted to hate Regina too, until I saw what her life was like and what drove her to becomming evil.  Not saying that I fully support her now, but I can spot some goodness trying to burst through, and I do feel sorry for her on some level.

Belle and Sleeping Beauty do nothing for me.  They're annoying.  Throw Prince Charming and The Mad Hatter into the ring as well.  I just roll my eyes at them--I can't help it.

Ruby I'm meh about.  She's likeable enough, but really doesn't make me sit up and take notice.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 3:03pm

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Thank God someone made a thread about this!!! I was looking for the one about season 1 but this is still great! My thoughts so far...

-Emma and Henry get on my nerves....especially Henry
-Lancelot was fine!!! I'm mad he got killed. They always seem to kill off the black characters (the fairy godmother in the Cinderella story in season 1)
-Cora is really evil
-I love Snow White
-I kinda feel bad for Regina...she really loves that annoying asshat Henry but he's a douche
-I liked the Captain Hook story...I hope he makes it to Storybrook and I agree w/ whoever said that Bae was Peter Pan.
-Mr. Gold's baby momma ain't sh*t! I was cheering when Gold was calling her out about abandoning her son.

Henry does annoy the f*ck out of me LOL I try to love him, but at most I mildly like him.  He's just...boring.  I dunno, he's like Harry Potter if he never went off to Hogwarts.

Emma gets on my nerves too, but I like her.  When she shot the gun into the damn air and attracted the ogre, I hated her the most.  She's cute tho

Hells YES Lacelot was foine!!!!  Seriously, did they really have to kill him?  Ugh!

Cora's a c*nt.  How the hell did she get out of that friggin' hole?!  How did she get her magic back????

I love Snow.  I think she's my favorite character

Not a fan of Hook.  He's hot, but meh.

Meela was a slut.  There are people who cheer her for leaving a man she never loved, but as far as I'm concerned, she should have left before having a damn child with him, or never have been with him at all. 
UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 4:23pm
Love this show but only 1 episode with Lancelot? No fair!! I need more eye candy!
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 6:49pm
I still can't believe Jamie from Real World is Mulan. People on the Real World always talk about having real careers in entertainment, but she really is making a way for herself.

I wonder how Daniel coming back would effect Regina. That's gonna be an interesting show for real. And damn Cora to hell!
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 10:39pm

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 4:24am
I felt so bad for Regina in Sunday night's episode. That was really heartbreaking .
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 5:26am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I've heard of it but didn't think it would be interesting. Seems like tv that white folks enjoy.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 9:39am
DAMMIT ALL!

Now I am addicted to this show.

Thanks a lot, BHM.  Grrr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake