Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Once u have a man how to get him to LOVE YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
freaksonmyspace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freaksonmyspace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2009 at 2:09pm
I assure every woman on here, there is not a man in this world who you can make fall in love with you. Either you're right for him, or you're not right for him, but if NOTHING else, be yourself. Why would you even want a man to fall in love with you under false pretenses?

and I've had dozens, met hundreds, of positive, upbeat, nice heel wearing, attractive women........and I still didn't want to do anything but have sex with them. You can't make me even like you, let alone love you. Either I see something in you, or I don't. It doesn't make you a bad woman or any less of a great woman just because some of the men you come across only see you as this or that. Some dudes just want sex, or to use you as eye candy, or ur money, or a million other things, doesn't matter if ur classy or not. Act like yall know!!! good women attract bad men, good men, crazy men, stable men........and all type of men, because....she's a good woman and all of us want her for some reason or another.

Those dudes don't love her, they're TRICKING on her because they have a lot of money. If you're a millionaire, or a person making mid 6 figures a year, buying a girl an $800 pair of shoes is nothing. That would be like average hourly salary dude buying you mcdonalds.
Sponsored Links

funkardashian View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkardashian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2009 at 8:33pm
Star Your friend is right on the money. Men love sexy/confident/sassy women.  Dont forget you must continue the behaviors to make him a happy boy. All men are boys at heart. whenever i give my 3yr son a caress on the cheek i do the same for my man. My man loves to be treated like a baby.
funkardashian View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkardashian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2009 at 8:39pm

Molding yourself into a seductress doesnt mean your not being yourself. Your are just getting better!

~*ItsCameron*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*ItsCameron*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2009 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by funkardashian funkardashian wrote:

Molding yourself into a seductress doesnt mean your not being yourself. Your are just getting better!

I agree! I like this thread. Shiit, I'm takin some notes! Lemme just say that if yo do wanna make a change, do it yourself as well. If you doing just to get a man, thats when it'll come off as fake.
I think the best way to get a good guy is to just be your confident, sexy self with a life of her own. Be someone who doesn't need validation.

Edited by ~*ItsCameron*~ - Apr 05 2009 at 9:51pm
honeybrown2777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybrown2777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2009 at 12:14am

great tips

mbya777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbya777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2009 at 8:34am
Quote:"change ya title to
how to attract a man and get him interestd,
"

ohh but its about marketing"..that wouldnt get many views!

come on now!! think outside the box!

stilettovixen27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stilettovixen27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2009 at 11:26am
here's the thing i don't get...why must we as grown women play these games to get someone to "like/love" us...dam*!...i'm really tired of the whole dating scene in general.  i'm just venting right now because of a failed go at a relationship but i have been single and dating for a while and the minute i decide that i want to be serious with someone BAM...it blows up in my face... i hate playin games, be up front with me because i will be upfront with you, let me know what you want and then we can decide where we need to go from there...ugh!Ouch

i need help! someone help me! what am i doing wrong?
afrosista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrosista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2009 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by lovely0706 lovely0706 wrote:

I think  you just need to be you. If they truly love you they will love you for you even if you shy, quiet, always wears sneakers and sweats, or if you confident, talkative and do it up.Its about that person wanting you flaws and all. I would reather have on guy truly love me for me the way I am than 100 guys who like me for changing who I am or because i am overtly trying and throwing my self in their face.

Clap i AGREE!!  you dont have to change who u r to be loved or liked. but i do agree with the OP abt the negativity. no one wants to be around ppl who giv off negative vibes ALL THE TIME!!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2015 at 2:37am
I only agree with he first 3 tips because a confident, positive and upbeat woman definitely gets more attention/dates than a woman who is its opposite. The 4th one is definitely not necessary, but it is great for dates, to elongate legs and most women feel sexy wearing heels anyways.

The title is misleading because you can't make a man love you; but by being confident and upbeat, you may intrigue him long enough to want to be around you and get to know you.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic