Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Once u have a man how to get him to LOVE YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2008 at 8:17am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

change ya title to

how to attract a man and get him interestd,

coz nothing up there will get him to love you

ClapClapClapEXACTLY!

From what i've experienced, men really dont mind spending money on a female whom company they enjoy. And if these men are "loaded" then a couple of dinner dates and gifts really aren't that serious. Come back to us when she getting all of these men to propose....
i will tell you one thing from guys perspective

that diva-rish swag she puts up there yeah that will get us looking and curious

but whats important is knowing when to turn it off and on and how to be real gentle and humble and sincere

and this goes both ways aswell,

you can be that cocksure swaggerto his eye balls dude,

but there has to be more than that to you otherwise the interest wanes real quick like
Sponsored Links

mbya777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbya777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2008 at 8:25pm

well to be honest...

The shoes..Will make him interested and say "Oh look at her!"it makes you stand out …it gets that “wow factor!..” it gets you a name and a number.

HOWEVER

Your personality of having confidence, being happy, bubbly and positive will make him want to be around you, it will make him want to see you all the time and want to spend days on end with you....more time together can lead to LOVEEE!....

or at least to begin with LIKE...(which i did correct in the opening paragraph of my post!)

AS for a proposals...we are only 21 years of age...and at the moment its not in our goals to be married by 22…

however...LOVE COMES FIRST...THEN THE PROPOSAL...the marriage so im sure if we were older getting a proposal would not be difficult..as it should follow on

if you don’t have the foundations of a personality that people WANT to be around, how do you expect to build a house...(OR get that proposal)

the DIVA...., when did i say diva?..

how do you define diva..?

does diva =confidant, happy, positive, bubbly and all the other traits i have spoken about?!

i dont think it does...however it can be confused with arrogant, stuck up and in love with oneself, whilst wearing heels!

Please refer to my original post, I am not talking about arrogance but confidence.

I cannot talk about all the traits of a "good human" otherwise i would be here for a lifetime, it goes without saying to be sincere and humble blah blah blah....

of course my friend is sincere and humble and she is a generally lovely friend.... and im sure that all those other normal, morally correct human being traits such as sincerity helps to encouraging the men...however the key points which people may not do automatically but can have a dramatic effect are the ones I have listed

Dont take what i am saying as ALL YOU NEED To capture a man,

but its these prime points that make people be it friends, husbands, lovers, individuals.... what to be around...

Think about a happy positive self assured person.....

a friend you know, or someone at school or work, a person whom is positive…they tend to draw others too them, when i say positive im not talking about

PREPPY HAPPY INSANLY HAPPy all the time,

im referring to: not being so self critical, being self assured, accepting compliments, being ok in your skin, when your down ..fair enough have a down day but learn to shrug it off, move on adapt to change....

all very positive things… this is a VERY ATTRACTIVE TRAIT..

And I don't believe its “not being oneself!” as it’s a flaw to be negative all the time and its not a good thing, so why be it…change…and change for the better with pride

----

well after i broke with my ex, and being around with her ...I CHANGED..

i became a lot more confidant, tried new things, took up salsa, a language etc... i came out of my box.. i began talking to random people...my confidence ROSE...

the people i would speak too would respond to me because of it,

and it just sort of happened / occurred to me that I HAD changed when on one particular day i had managed to arrange several dates...

its weird.. it did not happen over night it was over the past 3 months, and i am happy with the changes in myself as i have a new found confidence i never knew i would achieve...

I also found myself speaking to people i would not normally speak too soo, yes it did have a change in the number of guys..

also when ever i wear heels (maybe once a week!)

i will usually get a number..

As for the positivity stuff...yeahhh defo works, and its not me being fake...i love to laugh, make jokes, and be happy and if you have  a happy mindset you will breed that throughout the day and people will respond.

Anywhoo…just responding to some of the replies…!

Don't take this post as a bad thing, just a way to re-assess the way you may be with guys, or other people…

All the traits can be adopted/should be adopted for any chapter in ones life…

Not just trying to build a LOVE relationship.

Emme89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Emme89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2009 at 9:08pm

In ITA w/ mbya777

This is good info in general, not for just getting guys...but anyway

I notice that usually when I've attracted guys (or attracted those who weren't old, ugly, or losers) was on days when, for whateva reason, I was felt really good about myself, and was feeling really confident...I would be walking with that swag, w/o a care in the world about how I looked, or whateva. Or I when I'm laughing, talking, and smiling with someone.
One day I just went out, I forced myself not to worry about how I looked, or whatever, and just put on a dress, my shoes, and walked out the door, focused on running some errands...and got more men talking to me w/o even trying...

So I think what ur saying is really spot on...you have to be what u look for in a partner...if u want a positive, confident, ambitious, upbeat partner...u gotta be that positive confident upbeat person too.

unfortunately my self esteem fluctuates sometimes, but I'm working on that.

Edited by Emme89 - Jan 20 2009 at 9:23pm
mbya777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbya777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 5:29am
Originally posted by Emme89 Emme89 wrote:

In ITA w/ mbya777

This is good info in general, not for just getting guys...but anyway

I notice that usually when I've attracted guys (or attracted those who weren't old, ugly, or losers) was on days when, for whateva reason, I was felt really good about myself, and was feeling really confident...I would be walking with that swag, w/o a care in the world about how I looked, or whateva. Or I when I'm laughing, talking, and smiling with someone.
One day I just went out, I forced myself not to worry about how I looked, or whatever, and just put on a dress, my shoes, and walked out the door, focused on running some errands...and got more men talking to me w/o even trying...

So I think what ur saying is really spot on...you have to be what u look for in a partner...if u want a positive, confident, ambitious, upbeat partner...u gotta be that positive confident upbeat person too.

unfortunately my self esteem fluctuates sometimes, but I'm working on that.

aww thanks hun!
keep working on the self esteem it will benifit you in the long run...
well done for all the improvements already
x
cocoadiva33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocoadiva33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 9:41pm
I totally agree with everyone. Self esteem is first and foremost you have to be comfortable with yourself and everyone will see that on you and it makes you more approachable. It doesn't pay to be negative because the vibes you give off no one wants to be around you (I know this first hand) I held on to a lot of of issues that my husband did to me and it just caused me to be resentful and bitter to everyone especially men. And I did it so long to the point where it became a part of my personality and now its hell trying to change. But. I guess I'm just saying love yourself, don't let nobody steal your joy because when your happy it will show and it will open doors for you.   
mbya777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbya777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2009 at 3:34am
AMEN TO THAT^^^^^^^^^^
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2009 at 7:37am
by being myself.
ZenYes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ZenYes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2009 at 8:15pm
I was intrigued by that title. You definitely got me to click this topic. The truth is no one can get a man to love them, it's just plain ol' impossible. Love cannot be induced, real love  cannot be manipulated into being - it has to happen by itself.  Anyway, moving on - yes, CONFIDENCE is everything. You have to be confident in who you are...where you're going & what you want. They say men are visual creatures & they can see confidence. They can tell if a woman is sure of herself or not. That's really how they pick a mate. It's not really about looks or any of that bullsh*t M.A.C tells you about.

It's really all about your walk, your gait, the way you talk, the way you present yourself to the world EVERYDAY. So ladies, you can get him to LOVE YOU by being the best version of yourself. Go get 'em tigers!
Dominik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2009 at 9:01pm
LOL

Be yourself and if it is meant to be then it will be, if it is not then it won't.

Don't beat yourself up if someone doesn't love you, just learn whatever lesson presents itself and always remain true to yourself.

Scorn_Dem17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scorn_Dem17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2009 at 10:04am
Love must come naturally. You cant MAKE someone love you. When someones really in love your faults they cant see and even if they see em it doesnt matter. The person must accept you as you are.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic