Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Once u have a man how to get him to LOVE YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
lovely0706 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lovely0706 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2008 at 1:06am
I think  you just need to be you. If they truly love you they will love you for you even if you shy, quiet, always wears sneakers and sweats, or if you confident, talkative and do it up.Its about that person wanting you flaws and all. I would reather have on guy truly love me for me the way I am than 100 guys who like me for changing who I am or because i am overtly trying and throwing my self in their face.
Sponsored Links

iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2008 at 9:03pm
If you with him...Just be ya damn self...Don't 'get' or 'make' anyone do anything...do ya thing...that's how divorce happen "She was never like that when we were dating" "He used to be so sweet"
mbya777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mbya777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2008 at 3:57am

All the things i have suggested are not...not being yourself..

i mean all the things i have suggested are good improvements...

why be negative unconfident and sad all the time, and if you are itís a good thing to change...

they are all good personal improvements people should be continuously assessing within themselves...

being negative all the time, doesnt work for anyone..

negative =more negative being drawn back to you..

so yeah be yourself but try and evaluate yourself improve yourself...

its the way forward!

other wise your stale and stagnant being the same..

exotic_erotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exotic_erotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2008 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by ladybugstar130 ladybugstar130 wrote:

spells. now that's my type of ish. waxing candles, trying string up in the moon. Tried it all. LOL. either i'm not too good at spells or that mess just doesn't work.

ConfusedLOL................it seems like the latter, lol.................i've heard it does work though, but most times with HORRIBLE conseqeunces...........ehhhhh.........like the man becoming obssessed with you...Confused................nooooooo thank you.
exotic_erotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exotic_erotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2008 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by AClassAct AClassAct wrote:

Originally posted by exotic_erotic exotic_erotic wrote:

how about casting a spell on them? won't that work like a charm???

LOLLOLLOL If I weren't Christian, then maybe..........j/kBig%20smile

LOLLOLLOL
Miss_Bahamas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss_Bahamas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2008 at 7:30am
Originally posted by exotic_erotic exotic_erotic wrote:

how about casting a spell on them? won't that work like a charm???

LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2008 at 8:50am
change ya title to

how to attract a man and get him interestd,

coz nothing up there will get him to love you

Edited by afrokock - Dec 25 2008 at 8:51am
cabolady121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabolady121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2008 at 6:53pm
hey mbya777
where did you meet those guys? Did men often approach you often before or did you notice a change it that too?
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2008 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

change ya title to

how to attract a man and get him interestd,

coz nothing up there will get him to love you

ClapClapClapEXACTLY!

From what i've experienced, men really dont mind spending money on a female whom company they enjoy. And if these men are "loaded" then a couple of dinner dates and gifts really aren't that serious. Come back to us when she getting all of these men to propose....
*CocoaHunni* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *CocoaHunni* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2008 at 7:25am
I agree with these statements but they are more geared towards how to get guys to notice you and become attracted to you.

It is my personal philosophy that men like women in heels and colors. Black is okay if it's a nice cut shirt or dress but what really gets them are bright colors.

Look around a room the next time that you go to the club or anywhere that there are a lot of people. Everyone is mainly in black, grey, white or blue. I've stuck out so much by wearing teal, purple, green and pink but not dark colors, jewel tones (bright). I really think that it livens you up and even if you're not smiling, it makes you appear more approachable and positive.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic