Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Once u have a man how to get him to LOVE YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mbya777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbya777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Once u have a man how to get him to LOVE YOU!
    Posted: Dec 16 2008 at 6:59am
LOLLOLRight, since splitting with my ex i have gotten very close to all of my friends
one of which is amazing at getting guys to fall in love with her lmao!
she has been coaching me on her methods,
im telling you she is amazzzzing...
guys in uni fall head over heels for her, i personally think she should write a book, or a blog because i now have aboutt 4 -5 different men wanting me.....from her steps!

so i figured i should create a post about HOW TO GET A MAN TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU...!! or at least like you!! (but "like"..didnt seem as interesting as love for a title!!)LOL... everyone is welcome to post tips on what they have used!

right soo.....
the girl has several guys all of which are (LOADED...WHEN I SAY LOADED I MEAN they are the SONs OF BANK OWNERS....as in...they own BANKS...NOT WORK IN THEM...!!)
ANYWHOO..thats another story

Its pretty simple really:

1)
you need to be CONFIDANT....
even if your not, just be it....
you dont have to be loud, but you need to have a self assurance about yourself an air of confidance.... get books, hypno, drama classes ANYTHING
to take you out of the shy, insecure bubble you may be in..
(i was quite shy myself, but i am working on this, and i have had huge results since i have been "trained" by this girl!) lol...
i am doing everything to take me out of shyness... and its great

my friend has SO MUCH CONFIDANCE...and she is not even that attractive! lol but guys still love her! because of her confidance. she isnt that loud, but she still has an air about her! that im trying to get myself... and everyone should have. 

2) You need to be POSTIVE
-people dont like hanging around negative, sad, depressed people... its boring... think about a person you know who is happy, and postive for some reason it brings a smile to your face... and you want to be around them... its the same issue.. no more self-critical attitude...no more negative beliefs.... let all of that go!

(again it does reflect back to confidance..)
it should come naturally as you gain confidance! but just try and re-program yourself to be postive

3) Be happy n upbeat and have a laugh!
-This is again postive... dont take evrything so seriously loosen up, joke around laugh loud and proud!
again people will always flock to someone who oozes this trait.

4) Buy a pair of heels!!
-this is to get male attention... it works
on of my friends was given a pair of $800 Jimmy choos! (from one of her followers!!)
they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIGH.... I MEAN TERRIBLY HIGH
but when she wears them the stares! lol

im not saying yours need to be high, but a nice pair of heels will get you noticed...you walk like a lady, it makes you slimmer, it makes you look PRETTY!! and looks as if you made an effort!
and can help you to get a potential guy on the train/bus/road/club/restaurant stop and say "hi!"

So these are the prime foundations which need to be learnt!
to bag that man!
It may be obvious to some of you, then fair enough but just generally from my review of other posts it may be useful!

anyone else want to add more tips...your quite welcome...
or if you have any comments ..or suggestions (or insults!!)
or you can
pm if you have questions etc!

x

HAPPY HUNTING!
X

Sponsored Links

exotic_erotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exotic_erotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2008 at 7:25pm
how about casting a spell on them? won't that work like a charm???
bellahoney View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellahoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2008 at 9:05pm
^^^LOL

I wish....
tt1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2008 at 12:47am
very good, sturdy advice!
mbya777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbya777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2008 at 4:36am
a spell??
ermm....
what about pheramones!!
ladybugstar130 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugstar130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2008 at 10:23am
spells. now that's my type of ish. waxing candles, trying string up in the moon. Tried it all. LOL. either i'm not too good at spells or that mess just doesn't work.
AClassAct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AClassAct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2008 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by exotic_erotic exotic_erotic wrote:

how about casting a spell on them? won't that work like a charm???

LOLLOLLOL If I weren't Christian, then maybe..........j/kBig%20smile
certfied!va View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote certfied!va Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2008 at 10:03pm
I have one to add: Don't always make yourself available to him, if you have other plans- keep them, if you dont have any- make some... A man is not only intrigued but also respects a woman who is active... trust me he will be ringing your phone off the hook. 
[10] View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [10] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2008 at 8:04pm
Wear something that smells good.
tenia_star View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tenia_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2008 at 3:51pm
and the #1 way to get a man to love you, is.....

WinkClapStarLET HIM DO IT ON HIS OWN!!!StarClapStar
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic