1) My hair likes consistency and to be left alone,
2) My hair is growing (even if it doesn’t look like),
3) Garlic and MSM are good against shedding,
4) Techniques are more important than products,
5) JBCO works better when diluted with other oils,
6) Aphogee two steps every 6-8 weeks is something to keep,
7) Henna/Indigo two steps treatment is tooooooo messy,
8) Price tag of a product does not guarantee that is going to
work wonders (some drugstore brands are just as good),
9) Natural 4a/4b hair is actually very cute!
Totally agree with un4getableview: "thou
shall not follow other members". Find what works for me and keep it.