1. That if I had discovered this hair phenonmenom back at the end school days (2009) would've of have been damn waist length by now
2. That I love my natural hair colour, even though I'd still love to dye it.
3. A black woman can do just about anything with there hair - straighte,curl it,tong it,braid it,twist it,leave it shrunk etc.
4. My hair is fabulous even when I do get frustrated with her
5. Keeping products simple is the way forward.
6. Water is honestly the best thing that can happen to anybodys hair.
7. I'm glad I found natural hair care. I didn't want to be a salon chick.
8. Products do not make hair grow it' all in the technique of good hair practises.
9. Finally.. it's just hair