Perfect Hair Collection

ON MONYETTA SHAW BURNING HER TUBES FOR NE-YO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 10:38am
id get a vasectomay for a woman

Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 12:56pm
What's fucced up is he let her do that sh*t knowing he was gonna break up with her.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 12:58pm
I know some men are looking for a fool but no one should have to tell you to use your common sense which is difficult when your in love but I never set myself to think any of my relationships would last forever.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 1:28pm
Oh well...that's what happens when you let someone make choices for you.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

She's a grown up. She needs to own her decision. It has nothing to do with him. Her body, her choice.

And she can still have a biological child, it'll just be more difficult and expensive. Such is life.

How can she have another biological child?
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 3:39pm
I ain't never gonna be that in love.
I just don't have it in me to love anyone like that.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

She's a grown up. She needs to own her decision. It has nothing to do with him. Her body, her choice.

And she can still have a biological child, it'll just be more difficult and expensive. Such is life.

How can she have another biological child?

Ivf
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

I ain't never gonna be that in love.
I just don't have it in me to love anyone like that.

Right....the only person I will love enough to put them completely first is my children.....
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 3:59pm
Seems like she only regrets her decision because it might impact her finding a new new man.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 4:00pm
  • My tubes were “burned” and cut and I was told that my tubal ligation was “irreversible”, is that true?
    Your tubal ligation is considered a type of “permanent sterilization” because it is long-term; however, it is definitely reversible! In fact, practically every type of tubal ligation is reversible. When tubes are cauterized or “burned” during a tubal ligation procedure, destructive heat is typically applied to only a small segment of the tube in its mid-portion (2-4 cm), thereby leaving the majority of the fallopian tube unharmed. Since a normal fallopian tube is typically 10-12 cm (4-5 inches) long, a good portion of healthy tube is often still present after a tube is cauterized. At the time of your tubal ligation a careful evaluation will be made to determine how much of the tube had received thermal damage. The damaged portion will be removed and the healthy segments will be rejoined.
http://www.center4tubalreversal.com/faq.html

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style