Perfect Hair Collection

ON MONYETTA SHAW BURNING HER TUBES FOR NE-YO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Pm it to me. I'll post it in the first person.

too late. cat's out the bag. but i do have stories from other people with experiences with other celebrities though. 

do we even have an admin here or is this a free for all?

Edited by noneyons - Aug 30 2014 at 12:32am
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 12:35am
Yes I agree I wanted to feel sorry for her but he asked her that and they were not married doesnt make any sense to me to dont try to stop me from moving on and you can.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 12:35am
do what other members do, make another username to post your juicy news under lol
or 3

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 30 2014 at 12:36am
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 12:48am
nah, purp. too much work. 

to bindy and the people who thanked her post, let's petition admin to give us more options so we can spice this thang up a little bit. sh*t, i aint claiming will smith, denzel or no sh*t like that, just neyo. and i aint even claiming that nicca 

but i do have stories to tell...
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 1:02am
Sad! Some women sacrifice way too much for men who wouldn't do the same for them. I get being in love but if you find yourself making all the major sacrifices in a relationship that's a red flag. I would have agree to consider something like that down the road, there are too many BC options available and if he wanted a guarantee then he would have had to go get a vasectomy.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 1:04am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

nah, purp. too much work. 

lol. I agree
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 1:05am
we used to have that option
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 1:07am
she looks so beautiful on the show. she really looks like a different person that who i used to see on pix posted on bhm etc over the years. can anyone give their assessment of the cosmetic work that may have been done? thx
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 2:52am
no sympathy, she should have listened to her friends/family because i refuse to believe no one loved her enough to not have said something...should have at least waited for a damn ring
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 3:39am
she was in her late twenties???

old enough to make her own decisions

meh!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake