FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

ON MONYETTA SHAW BURNING HER TUBES FOR NE-YO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 8:21am
She doesn't need anymore kids anyway.

Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 8:39am
Am I the only one that thinks they look alike. Like they could be brother and sister? 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 8:40am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

plenty black kids out there to adopt

this. and no black woman should let a man coerce her into permanent bc or abortion. period.
ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 9:02am
Why burn your tubes unless you are 100% certain that you don't want another kid. It shouldn't be dependent on the man that you are currently with but what YOU want regardless of your partner. It sucks for her to not have the ability to have any more kids but I don't have much sympathy for her- there were other more logical options to prevent pregnancy. 

As for the adoption thing, there is nothing wrong with preferring to have your own biological child and wanting to experience a pregnancy. The fact that there are kids out there waiting to be adopted should have little bearing on someone's own desires to produce life. 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 9:19am
She said at the time when they were having the boy, they BOTH decided their family was set, they had one of each, they were engaged, had each others tattoos in their nether regions and things were cadillac, so he didnt force her to burn up her tubes.....the problem is a few months later when she's in Houston for All Star weekend, he calls her and tells her the engagement is off and then posts it on IG, some shat about ill always love you but we gotta go our separate ways or some such nonsense, im waiting for the single to drop Stern Smile

She loves him and is waiting for him to come back. When she heard about how he got the ring, she started boohoo'ing and changed her mind real quick about selling it back to the jeweler. His mama and sister seem to be on "her side" with the 'let him sow his wild oats, you also start dating, he'll come back'...the kids dont know they are separated, he still lives in the house and they all still have family dinner every sunday with his mama and sister Stern Smile
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 9:59am
Well, he's dating an ex-stripper now so he has moved on while she waiting for him to come back. 
This is an example of why it is important to love yourself before you can truly love others. She did something for someone that could care less about her happiness. No reason a woman as young as her should get such an extreme form of bc. 
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 10:14am
So you, and a man who you aren't even married to decided not to have anymore kids then you tie your tubes? Logic? She obviously let him make the decision for her.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 10:15am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

if there were an incognito option, i'd share my neyo story but there's not so nah
But you know where there is an incognito button. So go ahead and mosey on over there and spill the tea.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by slykitten slykitten wrote:

At most, I would've gotten a birth control implant... and that is the most I would do. Even if I knew I never wanted more kids, I wouldn't mutilate myself for anything or anyone.

Exactly 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 10:38am
She's a grown up. She needs to own her decision. It has nothing to do with him. Her body, her choice.

And she can still have a biological child, it'll just be more difficult and expensive. Such is life.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic