BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

On Dr. Phil: I'm a 10, My Wife is a 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:06pm
I'd rather he leave. I'd insist.
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:12pm
He's groomed so may put more time into himself her on other hand could do without that hair style/color just look dry and flat he's still no 10 tho.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:16pm
She's pretty to me. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I hope this episode was just for entertainment purposes because if this is real, he makes her life a living hell.

I figured that too. I bet they made up something and only went on the show to get on tv.

Our friend-couple did that years ago to get on Oprah show. The topic was financial conflict. And even though they've never argued over $ or had too little of it, they claimed they had issues @ money in their marriage to get on Oprah. lol

Years ago, my mama's friend and her husband went on Maury for a paternity test just for the free trip and the money.

Supposedly, Maury pays you extra to broadcast negative results even if he is the father...supposedly.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:31pm
omg lol
maury faking paternity tests? lol
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:38pm

he ain't no damn 10...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:39pm
somebody been lying to him (those 15 women per day lol)

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 11 2014 at 5:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:42pm
got him out here f*cked up in the game...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

he thinks hes a 10 with that scoopball head and that underbite...negro quit playin somebody put too much gas in yo tank

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

why he aint go find a beyonce to marry...not only is he NOT a 10, but he dumb as a brick too

go hop in front of a bus b

LOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLDead
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

How many of y'all would let your husband/SO embarrass you or television for a little bit of TV time? I wonder what their buiness pertains to.

In my opinion, the problem with a lot of these marriages is no one has any respect for the other person, no one cares about the other person's feelings, they don't care if they "HURT" you.  If he cared any bit about his wife, he would NEVER EVER bring her on this type of show and humiliate her.  He looks foolish but she also looks bad.

I always tell people.....I represent my husband, we represent each other ....so when he goes out the house he puts forth effort in his appearance and I do the same.

Because my husband CARES ABOUT ME....I know for a fact, I bet my salary for the next 10 years, he would not PUT ME OUT THERE LIKE THAT...he don't care about her. 

For real, she should SERIOUSLY consider ending this marriage.  Cause as soon as he can "get" better he is GONE ANYWAY.  Don't let a girl a little bit prettier, looks his way and be SERIOUS...about him cause he will be GONE!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic