Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

On Dr. Phil: Im a 10, My Wife is a 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Girl bye !!!! My friend man tells her the same thing... I swear that both have self esteem and are projecting their worthlessness on their women.

I told my girl to never ever let herself go and make sure she looks good for herself... As soon as she starts taking better care of herself, he sniffin behind her like a dog.

I wish a nigguh would... My abuelita always said, "make sure you have always have an ace in the hole "LOLStern Smile

Love your Abuelita. LOL

Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Maybe its the wig and makeup killing her pretty.....he does nothing for me....reminds me of Apollo...I don't see the hype....

I don't get it either. He said he gets hit on 15 times a day and has to fight them off. I need to know what the other men looking like in his town lol

Girl bye !!!! My friend man tells her the same thing... I swear that both have self esteem and are projecting their worthlessness on their women.

I told my girl to never ever let herself go and make sure she looks good for herself... As soon as she starts taking better care of herself, he sniffin behind her like a dog.

I wish a nigguh would... My abuelita always said, "make sure you have always have an ace in the hole "LOLStern Smile

Edited by Rumbera - Mar 11 2014 at 2:51pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I'll never understand how women can stay with men who are that damn disrespectful. Sticking around only confirms the idea of being grateful they stooped to be with the likes of you.

bingo!
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:52pm

He could've done better this....he aint a ten.....but he could've done better....

I thought they were evenly matched
but I don't find him attractive at all (even before he started speaking lol)

Maybe its the wig and makeup killing her pretty.....he does nothing for me....reminds me of Apollo...I don't see the hype....

I think in the old pics tgey showed of her she ooojed cute. This hair
And color does nothing for her. I dont think he is atttractive either
but he carries himself welll, takes pride in how he looks and is confident, those things make you look better to others. You can sometimes tell when someone leaves their house not giving a damn.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

but he carries himself welll, takes pride in how he looks and is confident, those things make you look better to others. You can sometimes tell when someone leaves their house not giving a damn.

that's what I was thinking: she was cute before he got a'hold of herLOL. Putting her in that blonde wig.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:53pm
i thought dude was gonna say go through you wardrobe and see how you can create more outfits.  dude was like nah throw that sh*t out so you can buy my book and buy the sh*t i tell you to buyLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:53pm
ok the big makeover/under reveal is coming up
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i thought dude was gonna say go through you wardrobe and see how you can create more outfits.  dude was like nah throw that sh*t out so you can buy my book and buy the sh*t i tell you to buyLOL

lol
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:54pm

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

that's what I was thinking: she was cute before he got a'hold of herLOL. Putting her in that blonde wig.

yeah she was cute.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:55pm
she had David Foster playing music for her to walk out to. That's one for the memory book lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
  Share Topic