FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

On average, Hair+Install How much?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 7:42am
@Haute_Coco_  This board is not for advertising...
Sponsored Links

whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 7:46am
Just curious, I've always done my own sew-ins... never went to a shop.  Does the price for installs usually include cutting and styling as well?  I used to charge $80 including cutting and styling the hair, I thought it was a good deal, but maybe not...
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 7:56am
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

Just curious, I've always done my own sew-ins... never went to a shop.  Does the price for installs usually include cutting and styling as well?  I used to charge $80 including cutting and styling the hair, I thought it was a good deal, but maybe not...
It is a good deal. the pricing depends on the stylist. Some separate the curling and cutting charges to chalk up the price. eg...$75 for install ..$15 for Cut ..$25 for styling and wanding is a different price. So the client end up spending over $100 for the install. Some just give one flat price that includes everything
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

It is a good deal. the pricing depends on the stylist. Some separate the curling and cutting charges to chalk up the price. eg...$75 for install ..$15 for Cut ..$25 for styling and wanding is a different price. So the client end up spending over $100 for the install. Some just give one flat price that includes everything

I agree Brjasuga..I use to pay $80.00 for just the install didn't inlcude cut/style...but that was cheap! because anybody else 150$+ ...Now I do it all myself! Unit/Cut/Color! keep extra hair on hand for mess ups! Smile
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 3:11pm
i'm in the A and typically for hair i pay anywhere between 200-500 + install which is a $100
chrispyxchreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrispyxchreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 12:13am
I stopped wearing sew-ins. Being natural has made me a closure junkie so all my hair is on uparts & full closure wigs. I personally made 4 out of my 6 so it cut down the cost of paying someone to make it, which usually cost me $50 w/ the wig construction & install.
Hair has never cost me more than $180. 
Only two ladies install my units. One charges $25, the other $45. They're both great so it usually just depends on what my pockets look like. I'm a law student so I guess my situation may vary from those who have the means to spend $300+ Dead

Edited by chrispyxchreme - Sep 10 2014 at 12:31am
LadyKarolina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyKarolina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 10:53am

For my last install the hair+install+cut+wash was $320. My stylist purchased the hair for me. It was ok hair, but I'm still looking for better.

HairMogul1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairMogul1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 3:02pm
OMG my monthly hair BILL is equivalent to someone's rent payment. I get my hair done every 2-3 weeks. Hair+closure $500-$600 (and I never get longer than about 20") Install $200-$250 and if I get color that's an additional $200 That's can total more than $1000 Now, on a rare occasion, I'll purchase a full lace wig (they are absolutely gorgeous, but they strip your edges out) $600 for the wig and an weekly maintenance(wash/glue clean up) about $100
sinasophia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinasophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 4:17am
hello, the hair so cheap and the quality so good, love it. freeshipping by DHL

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Cheap-human-hair-weave-human-hair-supplier-deep-wave-virgin-hair-5pcs-Brazilian-virgin-hair-hot/201435_1952113103. - Cheap human hair weave human hair supplier deep wave virgin hair 5pcs Brazilian virgin hair hot sale

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/4pcs-Lot-Brazilian-Loose-Wave-Virgin-Hair-Natural-Color-Ali-Queen-Hair-Products-Human-Hair-Extensions/201435_1867983286. - 4pcs Lot Brazilian Loose Wave Virgin Hair Natural Color Ali Queen Hair Products Human Hair Extensions Weave Loose Wave

sinasophia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinasophia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 4:22am
Originally posted by HairMogul1 HairMogul1 wrote:

OMG my monthly hair BILL is equivalent to someone's rent payment. I get my hair done every 2-3 weeks. Hair+closure $500-$600 (and I never get longer than about 20") Install $200-$250 and if I get color that's an additional $200 That's can total more than $1000 Now, on a rare occasion, I'll purchase a full lace wig (they are absolutely gorgeous, but they strip your edges out) $600 for the wig and an weekly maintenance(wash/glue clean up) about $100

that sounds terrible, but the hair extesnion and lace closure are cost that much. you can have a look at our hair, dear. Embarrassed 

real picture in pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/shen1221/human-virgin-hair-weavesextensions-real-picture/

sophia

Email:sinahairsophia@gmail.com
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic