Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 11:40pm
I try to stay under $250 for hair... Installs are free done by moi.
Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 10:48am
My last install and hair in Jan was about $925($675 for hair/closure and $250 for install plus tip). I only get a sew in once a year because i like wigs and I go back and forth with a tapered shortcut so wigs are the only option once my hair is cut. I usually I spend $180- $250 on hair but my last purchase was a splurge. I make or order a new wig every 6-8 mths
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 4:47pm
I cannot belive americans spend like 200$ just to get it weaved in! I pay 50 pound max!!! Which is about 90$
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 8:40pm
$90 install in the hood of NYC.
SUCHAd0LL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUCHAd0LL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 7:37am
I pay $300 - $500 on hair (I don't buy often and I mostly make my own wigs)
My stylist went up on her prices I use to pay $125 Cry. She now charges $250 for partial and $275 for little to no leave out. I have another stylist she doesn't do the best job (my hair is really thick and she braids big) she charges $75 for partial $125 for little to no leave out. Includes wash and styling. Located in CA.
Annahir F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annahir F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 5:53pm
With all of that money some spend I would go ahead and pay for hair classes and learn how to do it myself. But any who $300, and I don't wear it often, last install was January 2013 so not a lot of $ at all.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 6:03pm
It depends on many things, like length of hair and where it came from . 

The install costs varies too:
Basic install no lace closure $75, Lace closure $120 and up

The thing is its so many stylist in the Detroit area they lowered the cost of a sew in BUT then they just do add ons, like if you want more than 2 bundles its $10, some not even including nothing but flat ironing with the rate and curls is $15 extra. Confused

Edited by Princess Grace - Aug 06 2014 at 6:05pm
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 6:21pm
The most I pay for the hair (virgin straight) + sew-in install is $250 on average (natural leave out, no closure)...the longest length I wear is 22'' . Now, when I had a curly install done, the total price i paid for everything was around $300 (virgin, closure was bought but not used) 

BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 6:26pm
The most I pay for the hair (virgin straight) + sew-in install is $250 on average (natural leave out, no closure)...the longest length I wear is 22'' . Now, when I had a curly install done, the total price i paid for everything was around $300 (virgin, closure was bought but not used) 

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 7:40am
My lady charges like $70
plus the $60 closure
and the hair is recycled
but it could be 150 for the install.
So add it all up idk, A LOT though lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic