BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Omg the worst install you ever seen* BoBraz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lovelynikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelynikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 11:45pm
Wow I can't believe she thought this was ok. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to walk around like that why would she expect you too?? The nerve of some people. 
Sponsored Links

solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 11:48pm
LMAO..
Arj.uni lookin ass Unhappy
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 11:50pm
why was this thread bumped.
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2011 at 10:38am
Shocked omg this thread is old as hell

Edited by DivaMelody - May 09 2011 at 10:42am
CurvyCierra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyCierra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:31am
If there's one thing I've learned, it's to never let a black woman put her hands in your hair when her hair looks a hot mess!!   I went to a JcPenney's salon only to get my weave framed around my face and the woman cut my thick, beautiful tresses as well. Saying she was giving it "length," after her white co-worker asked if she was taking weight off.  ( I should have known something was wrong at that moment.) Hair felt thinner and looked shorter while her hair was in a head wrap w/ synthetic hair braided down on the side.  

This is why I pay $180 for a weave install done by Africans vs. $50/$60 at some amateur girl/woman's house.  Quality versus cheap pricing unless you know they know how to do hair.  Then again I live in San Diego.  Not much to expect from black women here, since I've been a child all I received was a woman messing up my hair to where they cut lengths off, bald, burnt, etc.  Now that I'm older and have thick, healthy natural hair...I won't let anyone else touch m hair BUT an African who doesn't have a reason to hate on my virgin Brazilian hair or my natural hair.  
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:16am
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

DON'T YOU TAKE A STITCH OF THAT HAIR OUT!!! Not only does SHE have to take your hair out, but she has to put it back in at no charge! What the hell is up with these "stylists"???? Where you took a pic of the top of your head is right at the angle she was standing at. There is no way in hell she didn't know what your hair looked like. Call her immediately, better yet go up there and SHOW her what she did to your head. You paid to get your hair done so you did everything YOU had to do, SHE did not keep up her end of the bargain. She better not try to charge you extra either! Seriously, do you even have to go to cosmetology school to get a license these days????? For real, I am soooooo pissed right now!!!!!! That's F-ing ridiculous!!!

ETA: yes, the after wash pics look good, however after a little while (two weeks tops) it will turn into a mess of scalp, tracks, and a cone shape. IT NEEDS TO BE RE-DONE.
This.  My first weave looked wiggy and eventually got a cone shape.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:25am
Oh damn this thread it old.
Leezylocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leezylocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:34am
Beautiful hair, bad install. How could she thinkbthis was ok???? I would've had her take it out and got my moneny back. Another reason I tell "stylists" not to give ma a circular braid pattern.
trendsetta25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trendsetta25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

The hair is beautiful...especially after you washed. But I can't believe she did you like that.

How did the top look after you washed it? Because if the spaces are covered up by the hair, I'd still try to get some wear out of it.

ETA: I'm actually gonna save one of your pics for inspiration if that's ok. How many packs and what length did you use?

IA the hair is GORG!!!!!! Once you get that bad boy installed correctly your finna be the baddest chick in town!!!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112