FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Omg the worst install you ever seen* BoBraz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 8:42am
I like it after wards from whati can see.  If the gaps are concerning you, then you'll need to use a net in the future,that way your stylist can sew in between  on the net,however, too much of that hair can become overpowering.

Edited by marie67 - Jun 02 2010 at 8:46am
Sponsored Links

summershine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summershine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 8:43am
I would take this as an incentive to learn to do my own installs. You can remove the wefts but keep the base and sew a net over the base. The net will allow you better placement of your wefts even though your braid base is a little spacey. But an install like THAT, would def get me motivated to learn how to self install (if I didn't already know how). Good luck, OP.
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 8:53am
IA w/ what everyone is saying about getting a net and using the same braided base. Then you can self install or ask a friend to install it for you. The curls look beautiful, though. I'm very tempted to buy some BoBraz after seeing how pretty the hair itself is. 
Why-Em View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why-Em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 9:42am
there's a youtube video where this chick Ms.Chanda I think, sews her braid closer with the tracks in and it closes the gaps.  Let me see If I can find it.  If its not too late this may help... http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MsChanda#p/u/218/-6NUZQ6jbbI

Edited by Why-Em - Jun 02 2010 at 9:48am
MISS RICHMOND View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS RICHMOND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 9:44am
That's just f***d up what she did. from the front the hair looks beautiful i will also like to bookmark your pic for how i want mine down for my hols
JusT* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JusT* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 9:46am
The ladies on here gave you some very good and useful information. I hope that you are able to savage that install. Very pretty hair!
Miss W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

I like it after wards from whati can see.  If the gaps are concerning you, then you'll need to use a net in the future,that way your stylist can sew in between  on the net,however, too much of that hair can become overpowering.

The penny has finally dropped for me re nets... thats the purpose of them LOL may give it a try!

OP i wouldnt go back to her as clearly she doesnt know what she is doing or shes just on a trip

I would, as suggested above by another poster, take hair down but leave braid pattern & get someone to re sew in hair
OR
take down install all together and start again wht someone else

BTW the after wash pics of curl look gorg.  Did u do a 2 strand curl on the hair?
GODDESS2828 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS2828 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 2:27pm
The hair is beautiful! I am frustrated for you because I have had this same S%$& happen to me twice.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 3:55pm
the hair clearly is covering the tracks...or so it appears...i wouldnt take it out.

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 02 2010 at 3:57pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 4:04pm

One positive thing I noticed she did was she SEWED AROUND THE WEFTS. Star  She must be a BHM'r.  LMAO.....

BTW....I love virgin hair but this post has me stopping thru randomly and checking the BoBraz thread.........seriously rethinking my install schedule. LOL.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>