Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Omg the worst install you ever seen* BoBraz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
♥ Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ♥ Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Omg the worst install you ever seen* BoBraz
    Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 2:43pm

This hair is so gorgeous but this install is hideous. I will be taking this crap out of my head ASAP

Okay I went to get a full weave done at this persons house for $65 I actually think she did this on purpose because she kept asking me was this my first time getting a weave after I had told her twice it was...And her mom and family members were oooh and ahhing, "oh it looks real" over the hair while she had synthetic curly weave in. 

I don't know, it looks good from the front but I'm taking it out

I had no idea my head looked like this until I got home and took pics

Do you think she did this on purpose or she just didnt know what she was doing?

Pics:
omg yoo i asked her did she know how to close the weave she said yes
this is what i saw when i took a pic

Right after install

After i washed

Edited by ♥ Nikki - Jun 01 2010 at 2:49pm
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 2:48pm
The hair is beautiful...especially after you washed. But I can't believe she did you like that.

How did the top look after you washed it? Because if the spaces are covered up by the hair, I'd still try to get some wear out of it.

ETA: I'm actually gonna save one of your pics for inspiration if that's ok. How many packs and what length did you use?

Edited by maysay1 - Jun 01 2010 at 2:50pm
LuvRayn07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuvRayn07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 2:49pm
Well it honestly looks great post-wash..I absolutely love the way it hangs..but if those tracks are showing still then take it on out. Did you buy your BoBraz at a BSS or Online?
shawnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 2:49pm
wow!! from the front it does look nice because the hair is so pretty and natural looking....but she really did screw up the install, sorry about your experience sweety
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 2:50pm

OMG Nikki, I'm sorry....and the hair is so pretty!  The only advice that I have for you is to do your research on stylists in your area - even if you have to pay more!!  It'll be worth it at the end.  In the meantime, no more house visits, unless you've actually seen the work and trust that the person will do a good job.

I'm sure you'll get it fixed soon though and your install will be BANGIN'.  Good luck to you Smile
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 2:54pm
Well-----  I don't know what she was thinking......

However, the last pics the flaws are not obvious at all.  She sewed directly on top of your tracks and layed them in the circle just like your braids.  The hair texture is lovely and even though the install is not good you and the hair make it look better. 

Where are you located? City State?
kalenjin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 2:54pm
The after wash one looks good to me...i dont know if you can see the tracks once it curls up....looks like she just left too much space in between the tracks, can you ask her to finish it? for free ofcourse if you have more hair? or have someone else add some tracks to it
geisha!girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geisha!girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 2:56pm
i was gonna go harddddddddd on that lady, but you saved her with the after wash pics, ooo it look sso pretty, how does it look after, are the tracks seen, if not id try to rock it a lil longer, cuz i love how it falls on you, AND NEVER GO BACK TO HER!!
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 2:58pm
DON'T YOU TAKE A STITCH OF THAT HAIR OUT!!! Not only does SHE have to take your hair out, but she has to put it back in at no charge! What the hell is up with these "stylists"???? Where you took a pic of the top of your head is right at the angle she was standing at. There is no way in hell she didn't know what your hair looked like. Call her immediately, better yet go up there and SHOW her what she did to your head. You paid to get your hair done so you did everything YOU had to do, SHE did not keep up her end of the bargain. She better not try to charge you extra either! Seriously, do you even have to go to cosmetology school to get a license these days????? For real, I am soooooo pissed right now!!!!!! That's F-ing ridiculous!!!

ETA: yes, the after wash pics look good, however after a little while (two weeks tops) it will turn into a mess of scalp, tracks, and a cone shape. IT NEEDS TO BE RE-DONE.

Edited by StylingArabella - Jun 01 2010 at 3:00pm
dmeadows View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmeadows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 2:58pm
I agree with Shawnie, it looks VERY pretty from the front and is HOT post wash...if the tracks are not still showing after washing I would try and get some wear out of it so your money isn't a COMPLETE loss and just know where you WON"T be going to get your hair done again!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic