Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

OMG! Niques thinking of taking down her locs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:13pm
you know i love locs and hers are beautiful.  i had to stop living vicariously through youtubers locs because when i do they comb them out.
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:19pm
lol right. At least she's combing and not cutting.

People's hair seems to get shorter when they take their locs out. It's as if the locs are automatically stretched. For some reason I thought locs caused hair to lose length. But that's probably only at the beginning when they are light.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

People's hair seems to get shorter when they take their locs out. It's as if the locs are automatically stretched. For some reason I thought locs caused hair to lose length. But that's probably only at the beginning when they are light.

well, i think part of it is alot of the hair is probably shed hair tangled up in the locks. either way id love to see how long her hair would be once the locs are combed out.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:26pm
shawnta715 was the first person with locs i subscribed to.  she hurt my feeling when she combed hers out and then a few month later she began freeform locs

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

well, i think part of it is alot of the hair is probably shed hair tangled up in the locks. either way id love to see how long her hair would be once the locs are combed out.

Based on her hair journey video, I prefer the locs on her rather than the relaxer or loose natural hair. But it's up to her in the end. We shall see. I hope she doesn't have any regrets.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:29pm
yeah apparently locing isnt a good way to retain length.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:31pm
but you know whats strange to me is that when people start locs with long hair theyre hair shrinks and stays all shrunk up for a long time.  it seems like people starting out with short locs hair achieve length faster.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

shawnta715 was the first person with locs i subscribed to.  she hurt my feeling when she combed hers out and then a few month later she began freeform locs

There was another lady who looked very similar to her (was it her?) who was the first person I had seen who had picked out their locs. She was telling people not to give up on locs becuse she had take hers out. But her hair looked longer and the angle and lighting was different. Unless she deleted the video. I''ve been looking for it, but I can't seem to find it on youtube. I think she said it took her and some friends three weeks.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:41pm
i just checked, and i think she took down that video because i remember her showing how to take down them down.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:43pm
applesandmustard had really nice locs.  she took them down to join the army

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>