Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - OMG !! My only brother is fighting for his life .
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

OMG !! My only brother is fighting for his life .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:21pm
My goodness. Sending positive and healing thoughts your way.
Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:48pm
Hug sending prayers
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:10am
India, I am praying that you find strength in this difficult time and your brother overcomes his health condition.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 2:29am
Hug
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:24am
Praying for you, my daughters grandpa on her dads side has colon cancer currently. He is in his 60s. If is very important for men to get checked for cancer, her grandpa didn't ever get checked until his wife forced him to and that is when they found out he had cancer. he was uptight about getting checked. he wil be going through chemo soon. colon cancer runs in their family. it's very sad. it is good that your brother has you around and other family. I am praying he gets better .
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 4:11am
I am so praying for you...please be strong for your brother.....God will heal him before you know it...
Keep your hands in God's hands and he will guide you and your family thru this ...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Apr 18 2014 at 4:12am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 7:49am
Good morning . I would like to thank everyone for your kind words and prayers. Very long night without sleep. My brother Eric took a turn for the worse last night , but he is hanging . The bleeding came back after the surgery and he began to hulliucinate . We are waiting for the final pathologist report , but the doctor told me a a few moments ago he thinks it's colon cancer.  I am going to try and get off work and ask the school to give my daughter a few days off to fly home if possble .  

The drive would take 14 hours . PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY TOPIC TITLE . I was on black hair media when the call came and lost it . I can't express how close i am to my only brother  He would help anyone . My niece will not leave her father side . Eric has a CL bag which will upset him more when he comes out of the morphine . I trust in God to help me and my family  Really hard when you have so many deaths and sickness month after month .. I finally was bless with a little piece of mind after loosing family last week. Now my brother . I will continue to trust in the lord .  I know he gave me a baby at my age for times like this .

I will be offline for a few days .but will never forget everyone kindness . My husband thinks i should be on BHM to take my mind off things , but i can't stop crying . I must to avoid making myself sick . I go in the basement to avoid my daughter getting upset  India is also very close to her uncle . I love you all ot matter what and thank you . Pleas forgive my typing errors . I am a nervous wreck . Please have your colon check. My mother was the first to die of the silent killer with no symptoms or family history until it was to late . I am going for a check soon . Hug Cry
PS . I will anwser my pm's  in a few minutes . Thank you so much .

Edited by india100 - Apr 18 2014 at 8:58am
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 10:10am
I will continue to keep you in my prayers, you were on my mind heavily last night...
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 10:29am
Sending prayers your way.Heart
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 11:09am
You and your family are in my prayers and positive thoughts, India and indiecat.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic