Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

OMG its getting REAL in these WEAVE skreets!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JColtrainiac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JColtrainiac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:50pm
I've been a loooonnnnng time lurker like since 08 and I've never posted, and I know this thread is probably dead- but when I saw the girl (Brielle) I had to (create an account) so I could chime in. She actually was my neighbor she lived below me in a loft in Detroit, and home girl had issues like we could hear everything that was going on in her crib. I overheard her on the phone a lot giving customers some bs story about being in the office  or trying to explain why the hair was bad.

As far as that a$$ whoopin' the neighbor below her ran in her apartment and I think she got a few licks in before (B) and her friends got her out... it wasn't over hair though it was because she was talking mad ish either way she got what she deserved.  

And the PR team thing almost killed me! I know more about her finances than I wish to and let's just say a PR team was the last thing that should be on her shopping list. 

For all you girls wanting karma to bite her back it has...I've witnessed it first hand. LOL

Back to lurking I go.

Peace and Love queens. 
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:01pm
come back and share with me over some

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:09pm
510 is that Lemon or Chamomile tea cos this chick has major issues. I shall return for updates.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:14pm
in the words of BHM this is messy tea  pankeys up ladies
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:14pm
Shocked
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:58pm
Confused....
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 3:51pm
I am just appalled and flabbergasted by everything.
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 6:16pm
Ouch
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 3:04am
I'm rarely (I mean RARELY) in the weave section but

My mouth dropped when I heard she had to cut her hair just to get the weave out.

I'm leery of the little kids who come up to me in the walmart parking lot to sell candy, I couldn't imagine going through with an online purchase from someone who approached me in a parking lot...

If your goods are that good, you shouldn't have to bum rush in a parking lot for sales...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic