Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
therealshoulder91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therealshoulder91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 3:48pm
Been there. 
He's a loser. F*ck him. Find some new things to fill out your life and I swear you'll forget about him!
Sponsored Links

yungmulahbay View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yungmulahbay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by tianini tianini wrote:

Originally posted by dachickdia dachickdia wrote:

hes 23
Yeah, he's young and immature. Oh his dumb ass will be back. I doubt it's someone else. He may feel like he can do better or want to try to explore new opportunities but good luck to him because pickins are slimLOL. With his disrespectful ways he'll be lonely for awhile and he'll realize that you were too good for him.

Pick yourself up and do things for yourself. You'll find better(because you can't do worse) soon enough.Wink

Aint that right!!! Men and Women...aint too many people worth committing to these days.
RedFoxx View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 4:53pm

hes 23
Yeah, he's young and immature. Oh his dumb ass will be back. I doubt it's someone else. He may feel like he can do better or want to try to explore new opportunities but good luck to him because pickins are slimLOL. With his disrespectful ways he'll be lonely for awhile and he'll realize that you were too good for him.

Pick yourself up and do things for yourself. You'll find better(because you can't do worse) soon enough.Wink
what makes you say this???
ummmok View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

hes 23

Not asking me lol, but usually men who are this disrespectful and inconsiderate typically have a hard time having a successful/healthy, committed relationship, once it doesn't last long they usually go back to those that treated them well.

Edited by ummmok - Oct 15 2011 at 5:05pm
RedFoxx View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

hes 23

Not asking me lol, but usually men who are this disrespectful and inconsiderate typically have a hard time having a successful/healthy, committed relationship, once it doesn't last long they usually go back to those that treated them well.

i guess but he didnt talk to her for 2 weeks....he didnt text her until she started calling his family...is it not possible he had moved on already and is not lonely at all? and how do we know she was too good for him?? i always wonder what people know about the op to say that...thats why i asked...
tianini View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tianini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:35pm

hes 23

i guess but he didnt talk to her for 2 weeks....he didnt text her until she started calling his family...is it not possible he had moved on already and is not lonely at all? and how do we know she was too good for him?? i always wonder what people know about the op to say that...thats why i asked...
Obviously she's a decent person because she knows that it's not right to ignore someone for 2 weeks  that you've been commited to for a year. He doesn't see anything wrong with doing just that because he did something that scummy so she's way to good for him. 

If he moved on already without even having the decency of formally ending it then again she's too good for his sorry butt.

All I know is what goes around comes aroundWink 
RedFoxx View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:50pm

hes 23

Obviously she's a decent person because she knows that it's not right to ignore someone for 2 weeks  that you've been commited to for a year. He doesn't see anything wrong with doing just that because he did something that scummy so she's way to good for him. 

If he moved on already without even having the decency of formally ending it then again she's too good for his sorry butt.

All I know is what goes around comes aroundWink 
ok but then that would make him decent too because im pretty sure he knows its not right...he just didnt care and im sorry but i still dont see how she is too good for him...i see she got played and is probably hurt...but i dont get anything from the op about being too good...
ummmok View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:53pm

Girl, didn't you know!!?! Women are always good to their man, men are the bastards that ruin every relationship. she WAS good to him.

Let me stop

Edited by ummmok - Oct 15 2011 at 5:54pm
Chey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:57pm
I hope he has the decency to show you respect later on. 
You already know you deserve better now, so he did you a favour!
I want to ask though, what was the last convo or hangout you both had prior to him breaking up with you? 
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 6:03pm
well damn...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon