Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - omg he broke up with me via text! =(
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com
 

omg he broke up with me via text! =(

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
therealshoulder91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Aug 24 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 21801
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therealshoulder91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 3:48pm
Been there. 
He's a loser. F*ck him. Find some new things to fill out your life and I swear you'll forget about him!
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
yungmulahbay View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 17 2011
Location: DC
Status: Offline
Points: 21383
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yungmulahbay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by tianini tianini wrote:

Originally posted by dachickdia dachickdia wrote:

hes 23
Yeah, he's young and immature. Oh his dumb ass will be back. I doubt it's someone else. He may feel like he can do better or want to try to explore new opportunities but good luck to him because pickins are slimLOL. With his disrespectful ways he'll be lonely for awhile and he'll realize that you were too good for him.
 
Pick yourself up and do things for yourself. You'll find better(because you can't do worse) soon enough.Wink


Aint that right!!! Men and Women...aint too many people worth committing to these days.
Back to Top
RedFoxx View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 31 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 5466
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by tianini tianini wrote:

Originally posted by dachickdia dachickdia wrote:

hes 23
Yeah, he's young and immature. Oh his dumb ass will be back. I doubt it's someone else. He may feel like he can do better or want to try to explore new opportunities but good luck to him because pickins are slimLOL. With his disrespectful ways he'll be lonely for awhile and he'll realize that you were too good for him.
 
Pick yourself up and do things for yourself. You'll find better(because you can't do worse) soon enough.Wink
what makes you say this???
Back to Top
ummmok View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Status: Offline
Points: 88265
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Originally posted by tianini tianini wrote:

Originally posted by dachickdia dachickdia wrote:

hes 23


Yeah, he's young and immature. Oh his dumb ass will be back. I doubt it's someone else. He may feel like he can do better or want to try to explore new opportunities but good luck to him because pickins are slimLOL. With his disrespectful ways he'll be lonely for awhile and he'll realize that you were too good for him.
 

Pick yourself up and do things for yourself. You'll find better(because you can't do worse) soon enough.Wink


what makes you say this???


Not asking me lol, but usually men who are this disrespectful and inconsiderate typically have a hard time having a successful/healthy, committed relationship, once it doesn't last long they usually go back to those that treated them well.





Edited by ummmok - Oct 15 2011 at 5:05pm
Back to Top
RedFoxx View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 31 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 5466
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Originally posted by tianini tianini wrote:

Originally posted by dachickdia dachickdia wrote:

hes 23


Yeah, he's young and immature. Oh his dumb ass will be back. I doubt it's someone else. He may feel like he can do better or want to try to explore new opportunities but good luck to him because pickins are slimLOL. With his disrespectful ways he'll be lonely for awhile and he'll realize that you were too good for him.
 

Pick yourself up and do things for yourself. You'll find better(because you can't do worse) soon enough.Wink


what makes you say this???


Not asking me lol, but usually men who are this disrespectful and inconsiderate typically have a hard time having a successful/healthy, committed relationship, once it doesn't last long they usually go back to those that treated them well.



i guess but he didnt talk to her for 2 weeks....he didnt text her until she started calling his family...is it not possible he had moved on already and is not lonely at all? and how do we know she was too good for him?? i always wonder what people know about the op to say that...thats why i asked...
Back to Top
tianini View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Mar 26 2010
Location: US - Massachusetts
Status: Offline
Points: 1258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tianini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Originally posted by tianini tianini wrote:

Originally posted by dachickdia dachickdia wrote:

hes 23


Yeah, he's young and immature. Oh his dumb ass will be back. I doubt it's someone else. He may feel like he can do better or want to try to explore new opportunities but good luck to him because pickins are slimLOL. With his disrespectful ways he'll be lonely for awhile and he'll realize that you were too good for him.
 

Pick yourself up and do things for yourself. You'll find better(because you can't do worse) soon enough.Wink


what makes you say this???


Not asking me lol, but usually men who are this disrespectful and inconsiderate typically have a hard time having a successful/healthy, committed relationship, once it doesn't last long they usually go back to those that treated them well.



i guess but he didnt talk to her for 2 weeks....he didnt text her until she started calling his family...is it not possible he had moved on already and is not lonely at all? and how do we know she was too good for him?? i always wonder what people know about the op to say that...thats why i asked...
Obviously she's a decent person because she knows that it's not right to ignore someone for 2 weeks  that you've been commited to for a year. He doesn't see anything wrong with doing just that because he did something that scummy so she's way to good for him. 
 
If he moved on already without even having the decency of formally ending it then again she's too good for his sorry butt.
 
 All I know is what goes around comes aroundWink 
Back to Top
RedFoxx View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 31 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 5466
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by tianini tianini wrote:

Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Originally posted by tianini tianini wrote:

Originally posted by dachickdia dachickdia wrote:

hes 23


Yeah, he's young and immature. Oh his dumb ass will be back. I doubt it's someone else. He may feel like he can do better or want to try to explore new opportunities but good luck to him because pickins are slimLOL. With his disrespectful ways he'll be lonely for awhile and he'll realize that you were too good for him.
 

Pick yourself up and do things for yourself. You'll find better(because you can't do worse) soon enough.Wink


what makes you say this???


Not asking me lol, but usually men who are this disrespectful and inconsiderate typically have a hard time having a successful/healthy, committed relationship, once it doesn't last long they usually go back to those that treated them well.



i guess but he didnt talk to her for 2 weeks....he didnt text her until she started calling his family...is it not possible he had moved on already and is not lonely at all? and how do we know she was too good for him?? i always wonder what people know about the op to say that...thats why i asked...
Obviously she's a decent person because she knows that it's not right to ignore someone for 2 weeks  that you've been commited to for a year. He doesn't see anything wrong with doing just that because he did something that scummy so she's way to good for him. 
 
If he moved on already without even having the decency of formally ending it then again she's too good for his sorry butt.
 
 All I know is what goes around comes aroundWink 
ok but then that would make him decent too because im pretty sure he knows its not right...he just didnt care and im sorry but i still dont see how she is too good for him...i see she got played and is probably hurt...but i dont get anything from the op about being too good...
Back to Top
ummmok View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Status: Offline
Points: 88265
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

i guess but he didnt talk to her for 2 weeks....he didnt text her until she started calling his family...is it not possible he had moved on already and is not lonely at all? and how do we know she was too good for him?? i always wonder what people know about the op to say that...thats why i asked...


Girl, didn't you know!!?! Women are always good to their man, men are the bastards that ruin every relationship. she WAS good to him.

Let me stop

Edited by ummmok - Oct 15 2011 at 5:54pm
Back to Top
Chey View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 11 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 3373
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 5:57pm
I hope he has the decency to show you respect later on. 
You already know you deserve better now, so he did you a favour!
I want to ask though, what was the last convo or hangout you both had prior to him breaking up with you? 
Back to Top
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: May 11 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 13257
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 6:03pm
well damn...
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down