Perfect Hair Collection

OMG, Anyone watching Teen Mom?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

BET doesn't need wholesome shows. Just good ones.

The Wire is one of the best shows ever created. Mostly black cast. Nowhere near being wholesome. Would be nice of BET to produce some dope dramas. Even something like Soul Food The Series would be a come up.

yup. i dont watch wholesome television...i am grown
Sponsored Links

teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Yall really don't see why we'd prefer to see yts fail on tv than blacks? Confused

Lmaooo
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Soul Food was terrible. Yuck.

*faints* Seriously, I am about 10 years late and caught up via netflix...i think soul food is one of the best black shows ever. I am suprised to read this...
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:36pm

I love the white trash that is Teen Mom

viva la Teen Mom
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:22pm
I missed last night's episode, but I knew Jenelle was gonna be DAMN stupid this episode and this thread concreted it!

Luckily, a rerun is on in a couple of hours!
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:27pm
i'm watching it right now smh.

her lawyer needs to stop being so nice and keep it real with her. he is the only sane person in her life at this juncture. you could tell he was fed up with her when she told him she's not missing that concert for jail. she talking about ke$ha like she's on MJ's levelLOL
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

BET doesn't need wholesome shows. Just good ones.

The Wire is one of the best shows ever created. Mostly black cast. Nowhere near being wholesome. Would be nice of BET to produce some dope dramas. Even something like Soul Food The Series would be a come up.

i miss the wire Cry
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

lol--i am not watching this but someone on my FB legit JUST posted the same question about the Kesha concert lol...I assume this is Amber right?
no
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

lol--i am not watching this but someone on my FB legit JUST posted the same question about the Kesha concert lol...I assume this is Amber right?
no

is amber in jail yet?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

no

is amber in jail yet?
yup.

Amber Portwood, one of the stars of MTV's "Teen Mom 2" did not get to see her daughter, Leah, on Thanksgiving according to a report published by Wet Paint on Nov. 26.

Portwood, who was sentenced to five years in prison for failing to complete a court ordered drug rehab program, was not completely alone. Her brother, Shawn Portwood, told Celebuzz that their mom and grandmother both went to visit Amber at Rockville Correctional Facility.

Gary Shirley, Leah's father, told "Teen Mom 2" fans on Twitter that he would take Leah to see her mom, but that was 6 weeks ago and so far he has not followed through on his promise.

Shawn said that while Amber Portwood's spirits are good, Gary Shirley could not take Leah to the prison because he was too busy with "other stuff" and taking care of Leah. It was reported that both Gary and Leah had ear infections on Thanksiving, so that was an understandable reason to not visit Amber on that particular day.

Will Leah ever get to visit "Teen Mom 2" star Amber Portwood while she is incarcerated? Should Gary Shirley take their young child to the prison for a visit? Or should the bond between mother and daughter not be broken simply because she is serving a sentence?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic