Perfect Hair Collection

OMG, Anyone watching Teen Mom?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG, Anyone watching Teen Mom?
    Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:39pm
Did this stupid half brain helfa just say she will go to jail over probation because she can't stop smoking weed? byotch what you gon' do for the days you are in jail?

****takes the cake***** please prepare

When this stuipid helfa tells her attorney that she wants jail over probation. She is given 16 days to report...this stupid helfa tells him she can't because she will miss the kesha concert. Dumb helfa this aint burger king, your arse broke the law....

i cant type straight , tell me somebody else witnessed this and i am not crazy.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:40pm
lol--i am not watching this but someone on my FB legit JUST posted the same question about the Kesha concert lol...I assume this is Amber right?
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:42pm
No, the drunk o with the crazy mama!lol, i cant stop cursing her arse...i want to stop, but i can't!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:42pm
i don't see how yall can talk trash bout BET and then watch this show and Honey Boo Boo Dead
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:43pm
lol I was about to make this same thread. Then this heaux talmbout "thas mah idol. She's why I got feathers in mah hair."

Girl wtf!!! Don't nobody give a sh*t bout yo feelings or yo concert.

greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

i don't see how yall can talk trash bout BET and then watch this show and Honey Boo Boo Dead

Girl, this mtv and white ooooo's... subject change, and I don't understand the hate for bet either, and mtv and especially vh1 gets a pass....
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:46pm
BET is pretty vanilla now. Most of the programming there is reruns of sitcoms, and movies. I'd have no issue letting my children watch BET. The hoodrat stuff is on them other Viacom channels.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Nov 26 2012 at 9:46pm
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

lol I was about to make this same thread. Then this heaux talmbout "thas mah idol. She's why I got feathers in mah hair."

Girl wtf!!! Don't nobody give a sh*t bout yo feelings or yo concert.

this helfa needs jail time and a belt to the throat.....please let me at her...do not pass go, do not collect $200, take your dope head arse to jail...just stupid!
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:48pm
Lmao @ Jenelle.
Her dumb ass.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:50pm
this is true lol

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

BET is pretty vanilla now. Most of the programming there is reruns of sitcoms, and movies. I'd have no issue letting my children watch BET. The hoodrat stuff is on them other Viacom channels.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic