Perfect Hair Collection

OMG! $3,000 for 9.4oz of hair!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:34pm
Is it me being picky or what?  Why is it with every curly pattern she has EVER had in her store, the curl pattern ALWAYS seems to start about 4 inches from the weft?  Does hair naturally hang like that?  My nappy roots start right at my scalp, why wouldn't this be any different?

And that "Curly D" doesn't seem to be all that curly at all.  If I hear Curly D $3,000 hair, I want that shyt nappy as hell.
Sponsored Links

tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:29am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Is it me being picky or what?  Why is it with every curly pattern she has EVER had in her store, the curl pattern ALWAYS seems to start about 4 inches from the weft?  Does hair naturally hang like that?  My nappy roots start right at my scalp, why wouldn't this be any different?

And that "Curly D" doesn't seem to be all that curly at all.  If I hear Curly D $3,000 hair, I want that shyt nappy as hell.

mzdivaslife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzdivaslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:03pm
Well it seems odd that the hair has the exact SAME ounces as last weeks curly D bundles and its the SAME exact price as well! Smfh...Shocked seriously
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:04am

LOLLOLLOL 

IMO it's the way she processes those curls. It may be "natural" but it ain't virgin anymore either. LOL
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

LOLLOLLOL 

IMO it's the way she processes those curls. It may be "natural" but it ain't virgin anymore either. LOL

Tokyo - You're not being pick nor are you crazy... her defense is that "longer curls add weight to the hair which causes the curl pattern to lesson or drop at the root" Ermm
In the real world, that is not the case...I mean my natural curls start at the root and go all the way to the ends, so yeah...

Loveslace - Exactly
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

LOLLOLLOL 

Tokyo - You're not being pick nor are you crazy... her defense is that "longer curls add weight to the hair which causes the curl pattern to lesson or drop at the root" Ermm
In the real world, that is not the case...I mean my natural curls start at the root and go all the way to the ends, so yeah...

Loveslace - Exactly
Whoever pays $3,000 for her lies deserves to be swindled, IMHO.  And Missbossy constantly sticks up for her foolishness. 

I thought I wasn't that crazy to think that.  Yesterday, I saw this Japanese woman with hip length hair that was very wavy...and those waves started at her SCALP.  The woman's hair was hella thick and coarse, too. 

The only time I have ever seen hair with those "Curly D"-type curls on a person, starting 4 inches from the scalp is when someone's perm is growing out. 

And if, according to Missbossy's LIES that they gather hair from several doners and match it, there is STILL no way in hell you could possibly get curls to be THAT uniform in the final product without some permanent manipulation.  It just doesn't happen.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:28pm

Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

LOLLOLLOL 

Loveslace - Exactly
Whoever pays $3,000 for her lies deserves to be swindled, IMHO.  And Missbossy constantly sticks up for her foolishness. 

I thought I wasn't that crazy to think that.  Yesterday, I saw this Japanese woman with hip length hair that was very wavy...and those waves started at her SCALP.  The woman's hair was hella thick and coarse, too. 

The only time I have ever seen hair with those "Curly D"-type curls on a person, starting 4 inches from the scalp is when someone's perm is growing out. 

And if, according to Missbossy's LIES that they gather hair from several doners and match it, there is STILL no way in hell you could possibly get curls to be THAT uniform in the final product without some permanent manipulation.  It just doesn't happen.
Girl................. they don't hear you though. LOL
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:02pm
Shiiiiiiiid for 3 grand that bish better sew itself in,come with high end hair care products, wash, condition and comb itself, style itself AND get me laid. 

Im not shocked or surprised at the balls Janice has....
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

Shiiiiiiiid for 3 grand that bish better sew itself in,come with high end hair care products, wash, condition and comb itself, style itself AND get me laid. 

Im not shocked or surprised at the balls Janice has....

Or you could just get one of DonBella's shoulder monkeys to sit on your shoulder and maintain your weave 24/7 even while you sleep. LOL

You'd steeeeeelllll come out cheaper. Cry
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:11pm
Looks like that $3,000 was taken off the site...and probably GIVEN to Missbossy (as per usual).  We all know they price that hair at an unreachable price point to justify why their other Chinese hair is so expensive.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic