Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Olympian Hope Solo arrested for domestic violence
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Olympian Hope Solo arrested for domestic violence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olympian Hope Solo arrested for domestic violence
    Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:49am

Hope Solo arrested on 2 counts of domestic violence

U.S. gold medal-winning goalkeeper Hope Solo was arrested early Saturday morning on investigation of two counts of domestic violence assault, police told the Seattle Times.

Solo, 32, is being held without bail at the SCORE misdemeanor jail in South King County.

Solo allegedly got into an argument with relatives at a family party at the home she shares with her husband, former NFL player Jerramy Stevens, in Kirkland, Washington. At some point during the altercation, according to police, Solo physically struck her sister and nephew.

"There were visible injuries on them,"
Kirkland police lieutenant Mike Murray told the Seattle Times.

Officers were called to the home because of an assault and a noise disturbance.

"There was a big party going on at her house. It was an out-of-control situation," Murray told the newspaper.

It is not Solo's first brush with domestic violence. Her then-boyfriend Stevens was arrested in November 2012 for allegedly assaulting Solo. He was never charged and they were married the next day.

Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:50am
this thread could do numbers...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 8:30am
how come his picture gotta look like a mug shot?

come to think of it...why is his pic even there when the main story is about her?

Edited by newdiva1 - Jun 22 2014 at 8:31am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 8:43am
present
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 8:48am
i dont think i can call the police on my wife
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 8:51am
Who called?
The story doesn't say.

And if she acts up at a certain level you may need to...
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 8:57am
Don't have much to say except the proportions of her face is weird to me.

Now that someone mentioned it, the husband face does look like a mugshot and had me believing that he was the perpetrator.  Sneaky move.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 9:08am

Edited by india100 - Jun 22 2014 at 9:09am
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:07am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Don't have much to say except the proportions of her face is weird to me.

Now that someone mentioned it, the husband face does look like a mugshot and had me believing that he was the perpetrator.  Sneaky move.

Exactly. It makes you automatically assume it's him when they have a picture of the smiling bubbly white woman next to his "mugshot" picture.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:15am
these attractive successful men stay shaking up with the most basic white women.. 
i dont get it. 

anywho.. shes being held without bail..? i couldnt imagine letting them take my sister for hitting me.. 
but i just noticed 'nephew' too.. i wonder how old. 

i like how this has nothing to do with her then boyfriend.. but they had to throw in him hitting her in the past.. Ermm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic