BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Olivia is just too cute

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I lubs me some Olivia...once Juju starts talking it's gonna be a wrap. They are entirely too cute.

I really  want Olivia, Ceej, and Audri to have a play date.

Who's child is CeeJ? 

I also watch Jerry Lavigne's vlogs.

Ceej is GabeBabeTv's son, Audri is TheNiveNulls daughter.

I only watch thenivenulls because they're here in la...but I actually find them to be annoying.

Sponsored Links

nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:11am
She's cute. She's very playful like her Dad.

Edited by nemesis1 - Jun 30 2014 at 10:12am
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:19am

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I lubs me some Olivia...once Juju starts talking it's gonna be a wrap. They are entirely too cute.

I really  want Olivia, Ceej, and Audri to have a play date.

Who's child is CeeJ? 

I also watch Jerry Lavigne's vlogs.

Ceej is GabeBabeTv's son, Audri is TheNiveNulls daughter.

I only watch thenivenulls because they're here in la...but I actually find them to be annoying.

I like love/hate the nivenulls. I jus don't agree with a lot of their opinions, But austin is always very nice. Audri and Kai are the cutest.

I loved seeing gabe and babe and nivenulls together for vidcon though.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:27am
I love the way they love that child. It's heart warming.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:29am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I like love/hate the nivenulls. I jus don't agree with a lot of their opinions, But austin is always very nice. Audri and Kai are the cutest.

I only started watching thenivenulls because they were on the shaytards, and I've only seen them for a couple of months.

But they're both very sweet but Austin just annoys me. The words he uses and stuff just seem so inauthentic...like he's still a teenager trying to figure out who he wants to be...which is weird for me for a father of 2. But then I realize he's younger than Britt and was either 19 or 20 when they got married.

Plus they're boring.

But yeah, I do love all them together. Vidcon is such a good time...except for the fact that people are too busy to upload.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:31am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont get it.. 
who is she? 

its just vids about her life…?

Whitney is a popualr natural hair youtuber (Naptural85). And she's been vlogging regularly for the last couple of years.

Felipe is her husband (they've been married about 6ish years, been together since high school). Olivia is their daughter.

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:34am

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I only started watching thenivenulls because they were on the shaytards, and I've only seen them for a couple of months.

But they're both very sweet but Austin just annoys me. The words he uses and stuff just seem so inauthentic...like he's still a teenager trying to figure out who he wants to be...which is weird for me for a father of 2. But then I realize he's younger than Britt and was either 19 or 20 when they got married.

Plus they're boring.

But yeah, I do love all them together. Vidcon is such a good time...except for the fact that people are too busy to upload.
lol, Austin is incredibly over the top sometimes. 
But I am annoyed with them for different reasons. Britt can get on her high horse at times and talk down to people, and austin's thoughts on the whole Trayvon and GZ trial were problematic for someone who has 2 black children. I unsubbed them after that (but subbed back the next day, they're my fave youtubersOuchOverall though, they are nice/entertaining.

I am subbed to Gabe&Babe, but I find them less entertaining for some reason. I'll def give them a few more tries. 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:48am
I feel like Gabe and Babe at least do more activities and you get to see her mom, nana, and Gracie. Oh and Kelli.

But then, watching vloggers overall is going to be somewhat boring since you're just watching them do regular people stuff. And I forget that they're not the Shaytards and aren't necessarily working really hard to entertain their subs.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:33am
They're your faves? Ewww.
My fave's don't really vlog anymore. :-/

I'm glad Tiffany and TJ got married. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:00pm
What were his views on George Zimmerman? Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>