Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Old Men Trying to Flirt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:40pm
Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

LMAO....ole basic ass thot.

You will always and forever be a miserable angry rat. No amount of high end makeup can hide your ugliness
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:46pm
it only bothers me because men say i look like im 17...so i'm conflicted when older men talk to me, feels gross

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:52pm
20 to 25 years from now, if I can afford it I might buy me a nice young woman lol

Edited by OoDles O - Dec 28 2013 at 9:53pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

You will always and forever be a miserable angry rat. No amount of high end makeup can hide your ugliness

Your parents fail.....so hard.....
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

it only bothers me because men say i look like im 17...so i'm conflicted when older men talk to me, feels gross

THIS! I'm 24 and have been told I look 17/18, so it's kinda weird to me to have late 30/40 guys not asking my age before proceeding. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:03pm

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Your parents fail.....so hard.....

Thirsty bish stay wanting scraps of my attention. Was that how it was for you as a child, as well?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:08pm
Stay wanting your attention....boo you're delusional.....tbh you're just a pathetic bum chick that idolizes a stripper dates old ass nickel boys and boost clothes from target.....you are too cheap a trick for me to want your attention.....I sincerely hope you attempt to upgrade your poo butt ass existence in 2014....cause based on your posting 2013 was not a good year...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:10pm

Stay wanting your attention....boo you're delusional.....tbh you're just a pathetic bum chick that idolizes a stripper dates old ass nickel boys and boost clothes from target.....you are too cheap a trick for me to want your attention.....I sincerely hope you attempt to upgrade your poo butt ass existence in 2014....cause based on your posting 2013 was not a good year...

Angry argumentative hoodrat stay following my threads trying to get me to talk to you. Is it because I wont let your Sinbad with a zorro mustache azz eat my cat? I could be a cheap trick and you still wouldnt be able to afford me. Before you worry about somebody upgrading, wax that mustache first.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:14pm
You have nothing but a shadow from a picture I had in my avi 3 years ago? Yawn. Eat yo cat...girl you can't even get the current nicca you're blowing to do it.....baby steps boo.....baby steps.....Argue? You're a booster wheres the argument? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>