Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedOkay...how about Taurus men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
cadm83 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2007 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by jjolove187 jjolove187 wrote:

TAURUS MEN PLAY MIND GAMES! - Sometimes. They definately keep you guessing. From experience that is.

girrrrl, u r so not lying on that one. this fool i was dating-that was his specialty. knew all the right things to say but actions didnt follow his words or they would for a few times and then stop. idiotAngry ytf do i still like him tho? (just not speaking bc i learned my lesson)
Sponsored Links

DrunkClouds View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2007 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by candies candies wrote:

*stubborn stubborn stubborn
*like things to go their way or the highway
*rather spend your money than theirs
*like nice things but cautious regarding money
*quiet
*don't share their feelings readily
*friends are of uttmost importance so they'll drop you to do something with their friends, get in trouble because of something stupid they did with their friends, drop everything to do something for their friend etc.

eta: from my experience (dad, bro, ex etc.) taurus men do well with submissive women.  If you don't want to submit, being in a relationship with a taurus man may not go smoothly especially a marriage!
This sounds exactly like a guy that I knew, especially the bolded. I just got tired of his games and feeling like a damn foolLOL I had enough of being the stupid idiot I haven't spoken to him in weeks and even though I miss him I won't have any contact with him. When I get tired of something that is it, I got him out of my system no going back! Of course these descriptions may just be conciencdence that they apply to him.
DrunkClouds View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2007 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by cadm83 cadm83 wrote:

Originally posted by jjolove187 jjolove187 wrote:

TAURUS MEN PLAY MIND GAMES! - Sometimes. They definately keep you guessing. From experience that is.

girrrrl, u r so not lying on that one. this fool i was dating-that was his specialty. knew all the right things to say but actions didnt follow his words or they would for a few times and then stop. idiotAngry ytf do i still like him tho? (just not speaking bc i learned my lesson)
You and me both I don't know what woman will be able to stand him. We were in very similar situations. He would say, "i want you to be my girlfriend one day" Angry. I was like, "why not now", he said "well you are leaving for university". That made sense and I agreed it wasn't a good time but now I am not going away for college long story believe me it had nothing to do with him i am in school in my hometown and of course his pretty words are no longer there huhLOL. Yeah I am finished too, that man has been through women no one could tie him down. I mean in marriage (i wasn't interested in that), but I won't be his fool any more.

Edited by DrunkClouds - Sep 19 2007 at 9:18pm
candies View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2007 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by DrunkClouds DrunkClouds wrote:

*rather spend your money than theirs
*quiet
*friends are of uttmost importance so they'll drop you to do something with their friends, get in trouble because of something stupid they did with their friends, drop everything to do something for their friend etc.

eta: from my experience (dad, bro, ex etc.) taurus men do well with submissive women.  If you don't want to submit, being in a relationship with a taurus man may not go smoothly especially a marriage!
This sounds exactly like a guy that I knew, especially the bolded. I just got tired of his games and feeling like a damn foolLOL I had enough of being the stupid idiot I haven't spoken to him in weeks and even though I miss him I won't have any contact with him. When I get tired of something that is it, I got him out of my system no going back! Of course these descriptions may just be conciencdence that they apply to him.

girl my ex nearly went to jail because of some crap his "friends" were doing and they lied on him to boot!  Yet they're still his "friends".  He smoke because his friends do etc.

I won't even mention my bro and dad lol
candies View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2007 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by DallazMami DallazMami wrote:

Originally posted by RunninRabbit RunninRabbit wrote:

Originally posted by DallazMami DallazMami wrote:

Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Originally posted by RunninRabbit RunninRabbit wrote:

i would say they r very traditional and conservative in terms of their thinking in certain areas(i.e what a woman and a man should be doing). i think they r very focused on their image and very materialistic. they have a quiet temper and u may not even know they r seething with resentment until they "accidently" push u into oncoming traffic as they talk about u behind your back. the ones ive dealt with have had a throw u to the wolves mentality to "show u" for something they felt uve done to them or even just to fit in w/the status quo/crowd 
sigh yall r bringing back memories of difficult times
but like ne1 they have their good points along with the bad but as for me...ill pass. im so good on them.

why did the bolded part make me laugh out loudLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Them being shallow and vindictive, lol...My sister is a Taurus and so is my Dad, and alot of my cousins....just flat out evil.

LMAoShocked That is so true....I have to e-mail this topic to my mom so she can read your response, that was classic, lol.
 lol which part these r just my experiences with 2 of them so im interested in what u guys have to say

that's so true!  Once my bro (when he was about 7) put nail polish remover in my dad's eye drops cuz he was angry! i'm so very serious!
He told me he was going to do it but I didn't believe him cuz I mean who would actually do something like that
Punkiegirl140 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2007 at 11:51pm
My boyfriend is a Taurus. Very possessive and jealous! He's so temperamental. A very strong and determined man yet so loving and sensitive behind closed doors    
Tiiaaa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2007 at 9:31am
-Affectionate
-Very Sweet
-Very Sensitive to percieved slights and insults
-Very ugly temper, that usually seems to come out of nowhere
-Will do things for ONLY  those they really really care about, everyone else can go to hell
-Very very very Stubborn and unyielding
-Do not forget anything and hardly forgive, they still bring up things that were done to them when they were 5 yrs old, even after they have been apologized to.
-They tend to see mostly the negative in people
-Selfish
-Very manly
-Very hardworking and driven
-Money oriented but careful with money
-My way or the highway
-Somewhat calculating
-Me against the world mentality
-Very sensual
-Immature,vindictive and petty
-Highly reactive,they never let u get away with anything

Edited by Tiiaaa - Sep 20 2007 at 9:44am
Missy826 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2007 at 11:20am
I agree with everything that has been said. Ive dealt with 5 of these monster, still seeing one currently. (them and scorpis seem to be my speacialty)  Although I've seen all these character traits I have not seen them all in one Taurus.  I have come to the conclusion that it all depends on how much they care about you. But dont get me wrong, they are all stubborn and hardly forgives anything.

Edited by Missy826 - Sep 20 2007 at 11:21am
RunninRabbit View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2007 at 5:28pm

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

that's so true!  Once my bro (when he was about 7) put nail polish remover in my dad's eye drops cuz he was angry! i'm so very serious!
He told me he was going to do it but I didn't believe him cuz I mean who would actually do something like that
[/QUOTE]

Shockedwhat happened????
misscapri View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2007 at 6:37pm

*quiet

you are sooo right. my taurus is all of the above, but I love him just the same. It took a year for him to tell me how he REALLY felt about me.

Taurean men are a hard pill to swallow if you don't have tough skin. Like I said, it took a while for him to tell me how he really felt even though I asked all the time and he does not listen to any of my reasoning.

I can tell that man the sky is blue, why it's blue, how long it's been blue, who made it blue and he won't beleive me if he's not in the mood to listen to me or my reasoning.

He LOVES for me to cater to him. So, you're right about the submissive thing, but that's the type of woman I am.

I like to cook his meals, wash his clothes, fix his plates and grease his scalp, but he's got to be willing to do the same for me and he is.

He's a strong-willed man and when he finally opened up so did the world, for me. He's the best at giving gifts and I feel sooo safe with him and so protected.

(example. I was at the mall talking on the phone to him and a guy just bumped into me and damn near made me fall. I said somthing to the guy and told him to excuse himself the next time. me and the guy got into a lil argument. well, long story short i just resumed talking to my "beau" and next thing i know he's in front of me with the phone up to his ear and i'm forgetting all bout the guy and the argument and my "beau" asks me where's dude you were arguing with. )

which leads me to his temper. girl the boy will shoot anybody anyday. over $5. j/k but you get my drift. he doesn't like to feel like he's being suckered or "not like a man."

and he's quite honest. I never have a problem hearing the truth from him.

Edited by misscapri - Sep 20 2007 at 6:40pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic