Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - OK, so what are my options for 2,5'' length hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

OK, so what are my options for 2,5'' length hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Malwina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malwina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OK, so what are my options for 2,5'' length hair?
    Posted: May 13 2013 at 10:16pm
I really really need to get long hair ASAP, I'm in a career based on looks, I always had long hair naturally, but I cut it off recently... I don't want to get a lace wig, because even applied behind the hairline it will not look right (unless you prove me otherwise) at this length. Now, it's also too short to do cornrows to sew tracks to. So what are my options? I want whatever gets suggested to feel, um..solid... so nothing gets lost on the floor when I'm in the club...or in bed w/ anyone Dead

Edited by Malwina - May 13 2013 at 10:16pm
Sponsored Links

nylaboundlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nylaboundlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 1:28am
The only thing I can think of is some good ole china bangs. I think you'll be must comfortable with that hairstyle. You don't have to leave any hair out if you don't want. 2.5 inches is long enough to attach braiding hair to. So, braiding your hair under the weave shouldn't be a problem. Or you could get braids or twists or just work with what you got. That's all I can think of. Hope that helps.

Edited by nylaboundlove - May 14 2013 at 1:29am
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 8:37am
I don't know what to tell you. If you don't have enough for at lease a base braid it will be rough. I made a wig (straight) and I use combs to attach mine. I have about 3 clip combs for security. I leave alittle hair out around the part area and I roll out.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 9:07am
Wig
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 9:44am
And half wig
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:54pm
i used clip ins and please this is just a rough draft.............i was trying them on for size

real hair lenght.........

will be poofing soon

Edited by 510QUEEN - May 14 2013 at 1:04pm
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 1:02pm
Not sure how long your nape area is but your hair looks long enough to cornrow and do a full weave. A net should help and may have to add some synthetic hair to the braid base.
LOL@ career based on looksEmbarrassed
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:31pm
Do you have any african braiding salons in your area?  your hair is full looking even though short. they can braid up hair even shorter than yours.  mind you, you may have a headache for a few days but they can at least do your braided base and save your weave technician the time when you go for a sew in.  you also can look into a braidless base, the tech will not have to braid your hair to sew on the tracks.  some weave techs do not excel in braiding so they like to use this type of base... You have options to get long locks sewn in.  good luck.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:39pm
go to the africans to give you a nice anchor braid and get a u-part wig with combs.
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

Do you have any african braiding salons in your area?  your hair is full looking even though short. they can braid up hair even shorter than yours.  mind you, you may have a headache for a few days but they can at least do your braided base and save your weave technician the time when you go for a sew in.  you also can look into a braidless base, the tech will not have to braid your hair to sew on the tracks.  some weave techs do not excel in braiding so they like to use this type of base... You have options to get long locks sewn in.  good luck.

Dont send her to the Africans! You know they're gonna talk about her in their language and rip her edges out! LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic