Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

OJ and his team played us smh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:23am
there are too many minute details in the oj trial. ion feel like going over them but yall know....LOL

i don't care though. kinda but not really
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:27am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

first these hoes ain't loyal

now these hoes too loyal

can we let these hoes live!

LOLLOL

CryLOLLOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:28am
I genuinely don't know, tell me
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:31am
I've seen the crime scene pictures from the OJ case and that was rage.
With a knife, that woman was nearly decapitate and the cutter used sawing strokes. 

Oj's team used every advantage because it was needed.

The racists LAPD tried to frame him by using OJ's blood that was tainted with preservatives. 

It was a messy attempt that work in OJ's favor. IMO
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:35am
my buzz is wearing off. 
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:37am
Coon

Poor woman though regardless 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:41am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

let's try not to get sidetracked. 

my problem is with their stategic planning. like, damn. they think we're THAT transparent?
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 5:10am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

first these hoes ain't loyal

now these hoes too loyal

can we let these hoes live!

lmao
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 6:46am
oj aint do sh*t, and if even if he did shame on any of you who tell white people you think oj did it. keep that sh*t to yourselves.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 7:00am
i still don't think oj did it. nicole and her boyfriend were some coke heads and dealt with fiends and drug dealers. makes more sense to me that one of their drug associates did it, imho..

when all this sht went down, los angeles was going through a lot dealing with race issues and they had the most corrupt police force in the country. oj saw the blood on the leaves and knew they were going to take the easy way out and pin this sh*t on him because that was his baby mom's, he's a celebrity and he's black.

all the shady sh*t that went on during the trial is proof they had no concrete evidence. white people weren't going to let oj get away with a win. he got sued anyways for the death(which was fucced up) and he's been ostracized and struggling financially ever since.  but that wasn't good enough, they finally got him in prison.....for trying to take back his own sh*t!!!

Edited by fckwitmeuknoigotit - Jun 12 2014 at 7:01am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>