Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oil Therapy 2017 Hair Growth Challenge
    Posted: Jan 10 2017 at 6:56am
I have noticed that a larger percentages of naturals are now oiling their scalps and I think that is great!

Why is it important? 
Because your diet, medications, your health and other things can greatly affect your sebum production. For this reason some people need help with the lubrication. 

So what is Oil Therapy?
Identify your current hair issue you wish to treat. Choose natural, high quality, unrefined oils. Create oil fusions based on your hair needs. Daily treat your scalp and hair with your oil therapy combos.  Massage the oil onto your scalp for 10 minutes, daily. Then lubricate each hair strand with oil.  Done correctly Oil Therapy will eliminate your single strand knots, greatly reduce your tangles and increase your hair growth rate. Oil therapy is also done via hot oil treatments and sauna treatments. You must choose the right oil for your therapy. 

What benefits does it provide for the hair? 

The main benefits you will receive from Oil Therapy  are: 
  • BETTER HAIR GROWTH
  • REDUCTION IN TANGLES
  • THE ELIMINATION OF SINGLE STRAND KNOTS AND MORE
Follow this thread to learn more about Oil Therapy benefits and learn some Oil therapy combination treatments, you can try. 
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2017 at 9:43pm
I use jbco and I love it
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic