FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

oil of oregano?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:40am
I think I may get some of that

I didn't get sick last winter. Not one sniffle whatsoever. I'm trying to make sure I'm the same way this year
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:58am
Yea those are the ones.. I get the liquid.
Or the wild M vitamin shoppe liquid
Love.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:06am
I'm about to re up on my oils.

I had a one day cold last week
I swished with coconut oil and drank Bragg's acv 4 times that day, and sipped lemon and honey for my throat

And the next day it was gone.
I was amazed and glad bc I didn't want to be in bed while everyone was having fun.

I'm gonna check out oil of oregano and add it to my list.
I love tea tree too

Edited by jonesable - Aug 24 2014 at 10:07am
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 10:33am
Are the drops better than the pill form?

How do they taste?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 5:25am
the taste is horrible I heard. You mix a drop or 2 with a glass of water or you can put a drop under your tongue if you're brave. I got gel caps also in case I'm not able to stand taking the drops. If it's that bad, I'll just use the drops externally. Or make my own capsules with a few drops of oregano oil in them. I have empty capsules already.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 5:41am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I think I may get some of that

I didn't get sick last winter. Not one sniffle whatsoever. I'm trying to make sure I'm the same way this year

that's what it's supposed to be good for.

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 25 2014 at 5:49am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 9:01am
I don't think the taste is that bad..
It tastes like strong oregano. I usually do a few drops then chase with a liquid.. It may burn a little your first few times.

Or if I'm usin it for strep throat I Mix with water or straight.. Or try to get the dropper back there/on my tonsils.

Edited by coconess - Aug 25 2014 at 9:03am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 9:14am
yeah, I don't like oregano.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 9:15am
I just hope I don't have an aftertaste/burp after taking the pills/. That's what I hate about taking some fish oil pill brands. I don't like fish either and don't want to taste it later.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 9:20am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i think that the wild mediterranean p73 one is best. 

yeah

I use it the minute I feel like something is brewing. Like if I have a sore throat. I put it in a carrier oil like coconut oil and put a few teaspoons under my tongue and swallow it and voila. No sickness develops. Working in the hospital I am susceptible to getting bugs so I try to nip it in the bud before we even start those games. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic