Perfect Hair Collection

Oh, lovely utopic Europe...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:01am
Terrible story. Unfortunately, far too common. 

When my son attended primary school (in a predominantly yt area) there used to be a Congolese woman who also had a son attending the school. She also had a toddler son. I really tried (and succeeded in the end!) to befriend this woman as she was always on her own. sitting on the bench, just always on her own. Now I don't really have time for school run chatter, but you kinda make small talks with other parents (I was always using them for emergencies. Running late from work so could they pick up my little one - that sort of thing) 

This woman was always dressed to the nines. Bright colours, elaborate hairstyles you name it, she had it - she really took care of herself and her kids were always smart and well behaved. It was because of her love of fashion, she let me in as I was always complimenting her, giving her London locations she may be interested in - she hadn't been in the UK for long. Beforehand, she would ignore any attempts of hello, would your son like to come to our home to play etc. I thought she was thoroughly stuck up but urm I persevered cos she was a sista, lol. 

As time went on, she opened up and she told me a story that I will never forget. She was at the shopping mall in Essex (about 10 mins away from the school) with her two sons (one in a buggy) and about 8 yt  young men approached her. They started to call her blk monkey, spitting on her, pulling her hair out. They physically pushed her then 6yr old son who was so distressed, he wet himself. 

She said there were so many witnesses but not one person came to her aid. She said the whole crowd was a sea of yt people. She was screaming for help. Eventually the police turn up. Somebody must have taken pity and called them. When the policeman approached her, she was crying hysterically and the policeman started to roll his eyes, telling her to calm down or she would be arrested and to stop causing a fuss, that she wasn't hurt. This went on for a while. Every time she tried to talk, he would tell her to speak English (she did speak perfect English with an accent. The bastard) the guys had run off a long time after this and she was offered to go the station to make a statement. 

She never did make that statement because of the ill treatment she received from the police. She had no trust in them at all. 

She basically suffered a total breakdown and depression where she was in hospital for a while. She was battling some post-natal stuff before the incident and this was the final straw. 

So obviously when I got to meet her, she had suffered all this that is why she kept herself to herself. I am glad I got to know her as over time, she would join us at the park with the kids etc. She never ever went shopping again, even when I would tell her it would be okay as I was with her.

Unfortunately I have lost touch with her as her boy left the school with no warning and her mob number disconnected. It's been so many years but I think about her and where she is now. 

That was longgggggggggggggg
But yeah, this whole world is racist. 
Sponsored Links

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:09am
I forgot to add and this had me steaming - when the policeman arrived, she went to him for a hug (shock obviously) and that M'fukker pushed her away! 

animals 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:35am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Ummm there is racism against Blacks the world over ... however this incident in Sweden is rare. Rare.

I think when AAs read about this they immediately go balastic and start dogging the Swedish etc ... as if everybody hates Black people over there ... like it is what .. worse than Amerikka? Ahh now that would be funny people.Confused

You have to LIVE (as an adult) in more than one country to understand the level of racism that exists - otherwise you are going to be purposelly misled into believeing alllll these other countries are so baddd.

Now AmeriKKKa is another story... altogether. Amerikka has a 300 - 400 year history of repeated and unrelenting attacks'violations etc against Black people, as well as segration and 'white only' jobs and hospitals etc and allll the rest of that crazziness that goes on today even. Amerikkka would be a WHOLE OTHER situation altogether.

IMO after living, working and traveling all over Europe for almost 15 years .. yes, racism against Blacks exists here. It exists.

However, it is absolutely NOTHING as compared to what goes on in Amerikka today and if anyone tells you any different .. they are just running their own agenda because they know you will never step out and experience the world for yourself. So then you don't know any better.

IMO Amerikkka and South Africa are the worse in terms of race relations for Black people. Could never live in either place again.

A Black utopia ... does not exists. It is a waste of energy to spin your wheels wishing for something that is never gonna happen. That would be the same as wishing you could sprout wings ... and fly.

The best you could do is to move to an All Black country .. like ummm Nigeria or Ghana etc. So then you would not have to worry about being discriminated based on being black - nope that would not happen. But then you would have OTHER problems like being treated bad because you are America, dealing with the huge level of poverty and aggression etc.

But, no ... you would not have to worry about White people hating you anymore. Take your pick. There is no perfect world .. just pick a place and make it work and be happy. That's it. That's all you get in this life ... it's what you make of it.

im sure that man picked a place and was making it work till they decided to bother with him

silly fool
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Ummm there is racism against Blacks the world over ... however this incident in Sweden is rare. Rare.

You have to LIVE (as an adult) in more than one country to understand the level of racism that exists - otherwise you are going to be purposelly misled into believeing alllll these other countries are so baddd.

IMO after living, working and traveling all over Europe for almost 15 years .. yes, racism against Blacks exists here. It exists.

However, it is absolutely NOTHING as compared to what goes on in Amerikka today and if anyone tells you any different .. they are just running their own agenda because they know you will never step out and experience the world for yourself. So then you don't know any better.

I'm not mad at you for this Becky. Your opinion is based on your life experience, but as a Black person who has lived abroad (since that is the first place you always go), America is one of the most progressive countries with regards to race relations. Is America perfect? No, but it is better than most other countries. Does racism exist in America? Absolutely, but we have constitutional and administrative policies to address those issues. How does Europe address racism? From what I've seen they usually just deny that it exists. In the US Blacks have the luxury of making a fuss and garnering media attention for injustice. In Europe, people just deny that discrimination exists or they revert to, "Well, we aren't as bad as the US." I love Europe (the UK was my favorite), but Europe is far from the best place for Blacks. I'm just saying. I believe that police brutality is not a common occurrence in Sweden, but the true test is not the frequency (or infrequency) of these types of events, but rather how the Swedish government responds to it.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:35am
i wouldnt call it one of the most progressive

nope, you can call it other things but def not that

Edited by afrokock - Sep 15 2013 at 10:35am
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 11:50am
I said one of the most progressive, not the most progressive. We have a lot of room to improve, but we are better than most places.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:55pm
What is the most progressive country in regards to race for Black people? Sounds like a good future vacation spot. Cool
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

What is the most progressive country in regards to race for Black people? Sounds like a good future vacation spot.
Cool
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:59pm
I bet it's a country that's not vacation worthy.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 1:06pm
^Awww.Ouch  *slumps down with Luggage*

Imma just say it is a Black Caribbean nation so I have more reasons to go visit.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic