Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

OFF-SET LACE CLOSURES

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
char2unique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote char2unique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OFF-SET LACE CLOSURES
    Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 12:56pm

HELLO BHM im a newbie but i've been lurlin for awhile!!! anywho.......i've been seeing lace closures off set from the hairline with a little hair left out.... is this normal??? it doesnt look it!!! I want to do me a closure for the 1st time and of course I want it to be RIGHT! when sewing a closure do I need to make sure the actual closure is right at my hairline???? pllllzzzzzz HELP!! BTW that foundation mess was a no go for me attempting to gv a more realistic look!!

Sponsored Links

LUVNEWHAIR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUVNEWHAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 8:27pm
You can sew it on or behind the hair line.
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:30am
I think it depends on what you prefer. I think that leaving out some of your hair my help with blending and having a more realistic hair line, especially when your hair starts getting old the closure lifts. but then again leaving hair out kind of defeats the benefit of protecting your hair from heat. I would just keep looking at pictures of both methods to see what makes sense for your lifestyle.
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:44am
IA! It boils down to preference. I like my closure at my hair line with no hair left out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic