Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Official Yay or Nay Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 93949596>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:22am
jess looks diff in the face
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:49pm
Laverne Cox attends LOGO TVs 1st Annual Trailblazers event at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in New York City
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 4:09pm
jessica is so damn beautiful
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Laverne Cox attends LOGO TVs 1st Annual Trailblazers event at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in New York City

Laverne looks gorgeous hunty
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 4:49pm
angela-simmons-art-hearts-fashion-presented-aids-healthcare-show-clan-diaries-peplum-dressnaomi-campbell-badgley-mischka-spring-2015-fashion-showkandi-burruss-kithe-brewster-show
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 4:54pm
Michelle Williams looked gorgeous for an appearance on CNN Center in a $185 African Printed Jumpsuit by Mélange Mode:

3 Michelle Williamss CNN Center Mélange Mode African Print Jumpsuit
She kept her look casual with flat sandals.
2 Michelle Williamss CNN Center Mélange Mode African Print Jumpsuit
The handmade piece ships worldwide from Atlanta, Georgia!
Splurge if you like here.
Michelle Williamss CNN Center Mélange Mode African Print Jumpsuit
Also, check out a few more cute looks from the brand here:
melange mode etsy ankara-skirt-ootd1

maxi dress melange mode

melange mode etsy
Review our post about Melange Mode here.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 4:57pm
laverne looked great.. 

nay angela

yay michelle

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

angela-simmons-art-hearts-fashion-presented-aids-healthcare-show-clan-diaries-peplum-dressnaomi-campbell-badgley-mischka-spring-2015-fashion-showkandi-burruss-kithe-brewster-show

Kandi is definitely preggo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 5:05pm
really she's always been big to me
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 5:05pm

HOT SHOTS: Jourdan Dunn Takes Over London Fashion Week 2014!

Sep 13 | by Natasha

photo jourdanlfw_zps946ab3de.jpg

Jourdan Dunn is slaying Fashion Weeks on both sides of the pond.  Check out her London Fashion Week looks inside...

photo ScreenShot2014-09-13at112155AM_zps86ab1db7.png

Fresh off killing New York Fashion Week, gorgeous gal Jourdan Dunn kicked off the first day of London Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Week Friday with two hot looks.   The Maybelline and runway model rocked a sexy one sleeved dress to the big Maybelline New York party at Tredwell's.

photo JourdanDunnMaybellineNewYorkPartyLondonVdJm7n7uoTbl_zps497e58b5.jpg

photo JourdanDunnMaybellineNewYorkPartyLondonaO7-b7fi1jjl_zps03a6f59d.jpg

And chick is looking fabulous.

Earlier in the day, the "Yonce" video vixen hit the Somerset House rocking a quilted bomber and matching skirt from Moschino's Fall 2014 collection:

photo 126029PCN_Jourdan04_zps426a3a12.jpg

The hot mom paired the look with fur embellished a pair Sophia Webster ‘Ronnie’ pumps.  Speaking of her "mom" title, Jourdan recently spoke to VOGUE about dealing with her 4-year son Riley's sickle cell anemia diagnosis and becoming the ambassador for the Sickle Cell Disease Association.

In the back of my head I knew there was a possibility that my son would have sickle cell because his father and I are carriers of the genetic trait for it [a 50% chance of him having the trait and 25% chance of him having the disease, to be exact]. But once I got the results back that my son had sickle cell, it really hit me, like, this is real. It is a reality that my son is going to have to deal with this for the rest of his life. For a long time I blamed myself because I knew my child could have this disease. It was hard to deal with it but it was like, boom, this is my life.

I don’t want people to feel sorry for my son or me. I’m not ashamed about sickle cell anemia. I want to talk about it because there are a lot of the people in the industry who have sickle cell or have a family member who has it, but they don’t talk about it. Many others don’t know if they even carry the gene. I feel like people tend to think of it as a “black disease,” and that if they are Caucasian, it won’t affect them. But it’s not just those of African or Caribbean descent who are at risk; if you are Caucasian, you can also inherit it.

When the Sickle Cell Disease Association approached my agency and said, “We’d really like to have Jourdan as the ambassador,” I was immediately excited to spread more awareness of the disease and help raise funds, and do whatever I can to help out. It is a cause that is truly close to my heart.

Now THAT is model behavior.

Photos: Pacific Coast News/Getty/Jourdan's IG

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 93949596>
  Share Topic