BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Official Yay or Nay Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 95>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:46pm
May 7th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Brandy’s Alexander McQueen Geometric Red and Black Printed Peplum Top and Armadillo Sandals
By Claire

Reader Kebeh wrote in earlier today with an urgent wardrobe query! She typed, “Who are Brandy’s Top and Shoes by?”
Brandy-alexander-mcqueen-red-and-black-top-armadillo-sandals

Brandy wore all McQueen everything for a recent outing, sporting the brand’s $1,345 red and black geometric crop top and $1,850 Armadillo Sandals.

Her wide sleeved top has an abbreviated cut. Brandy put hers over a peplum piece for extra coverage.
Brandys  Alexander McQueen Geometric Red and Blue Printed Peplum Top and Armadillo Sandals
Her blue, black and red snakeskin ‘Armadillo’ sandals feature an open toe, a curved t-bar strap, a rear zip fastening, and a high stiletto heel.
Brandys  Alexander McQueen Geometric Red and Black Printed Peplum Top and Armadillo Sandals 0
Beautiful, Bran, Bran!
1 Brandy Norwood  Alexander McQueen Geometric Red and Blue Printed Peplum Top and Armadillo Sandals BLack
Her shoes seem to be sold out, but you can still score her top at AlexanderMcQueen.com.
Are you loving this look?
Brandy Norwood  Alexander McQueen Geometric Red and Blue Printed Peplum Top and Armadillo Sandals Black

Sponsored Links

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:08pm
^Love that top
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 7:21pm
bran gets a plus. Mel B yes
mya almost had it. that skirt i couldn't deal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:12pm
May 7th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s Gabrielle’s Gala Emilio Pucci Pre-Fall 2014 Gold Sequin Gown and Jimmy Choo Rumba Sandals
By Faith

Mere days after the 2014 Met Gala, Rita Ora has already jetted back to London! She was gilded at Gabrielle’s Gala across the pond in an Emilio Pucci Pre-Fall 2014 Gold Sequin Gown and $799 Jimmy Choo Rumba Sandals:

Rita-Oras-Gabrielles-Gala-Emilio-Pucci-Pre-Fall-2014-Gold-Sequin-Gown-and-Jimmy-Choo-Rumba-Sandals-
Rita added some sex appeal to her frock by leaving most of it open and cinching her waist with a gold sequin belt.

emilio-pucci-pre-fall-2014

Her black suede sandals feature metal ankle buckle closures, iridescent PVC inserts on the front panels, and 4.3″ heels.

jimmy-choo-rumba-sandals
Love! And a great way to recover from her Met Ball fashion faux pax.

rita-ora-gabrielles-gala-london-emilio-pucci-pre-fall-2014-gown-jimmy-choo-rumba-sandals-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:34pm
This is the first time that I can actually say that I like Rita's entire outfit and that is very rare for me. Honestly, I don't know a single song this girl sings. I haven't seen a single video this girl has been in. Why is she so famous? She doesn't have an IT factor to me at all. But that's just me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:37am
EMMY ROSSUM photo | Emmy RossumELIZABETH OLSEN photo | Elizabeth Olsen
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:54am
Thumbs Up to the black dress.  She almost, almost a little too much woman for it tho.  Green dress should have done something different with her hair.  If they switched dresses...now that would have been nice too.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

bran gets a plus. Mel B yes
mya almost had it. that skirt i couldn't deal

so close, yet so far
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:15pm
i like this dress

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

EMMY ROSSUM photo | Emmy Rossum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:27am
CATE BLANCHETT photo | Cate Blanchett
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 95>