Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Official Yay or Nay Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 95>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:17pm

Celebrity Style,Hot or Hmm Jun, 14 2013 4:25 am

Hot! or Hmm…: Tika Sumpter’s Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Opening Night Chado Ralph Rucci Spring 2013 Hot Pink Cocktail Dress and Chado Ralph Rucci x Manolo Blahnik Clear Pumps

by Claire

The Have & The Have Nots star Tika Sumpter has been staying on the scene, and attended the Opening Night of Alvin Ailey’s Dance Theater in a hot pink dress from Chado Ralph Rucci’s Spring 2013 collection, topped off by Manolo Blahnik x Chado Ralph Rucci clear heels.
Tika Sumpters Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Opening Night Chado Ralph Rucci Spring 2013 Hot Pink Cocktail Dress and Manolo Blahnik Pumps
Her simple shift was modeled on the runway with a brown version of her PVC pumps.
0 Tika Sumpters Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Opening Night Chado Ralph Rucci Spring 2013 Hot Pink Cocktail Dress and Manolo Blahnik Pumps
Take a closer look at her shoes on the runway.
chado ralph rucci manolo blahnik clear heels
The color of the dress looks divine on her skin, so for that alone, she gets a hot! I’m not 100% sold on the heels, however. The concept is cool, but the execution is a bit awkward. She looks like she’s standing on her shoes, no?
What do you think?

Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 2:00pm
no to dem shoes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 1:24pm

Splurge: Miley Cyrus’s Chicago Album Listening Party Maison Martin Margiela Gray Backless Jumpsuit and Prada Metallic Platform Sandals

by Claire

Miley Cyrus hosted a listening party for her new album in Chicago in a $2,100 backless jumpsuit by Maison Martin Margiela and $850 Prada Silver Platform Sandals:
miley cyrus album listening party maison martin margiela backless jumpsuit prada sandals
Her one piece has a plunging sweetheart neckline and an open back.
1 Miley Cyruss Chicago Album Listening Party Maison Martin Margiela Gray Backless Jumpsuit and Prada Silver Sandals
012 Miley Cyruss Chicago Album Listening Party Maison Martin Margiela Gray Backless Jumpsuit and Prada Silver Sandals
Her sandals boast a 5.5″ heel.

Prada-Metallic-Platform-Sandal

This is a hot look, no?
11 Miley Cyruss Chicago Album Listening Party Maison Martin Margiela Gray Backless Jumpsuit and Prada Silver Sandals

Good news: both items are on sale! Get her jumpsuit for $1,470 at Ssense.com and her sandals for $339 atBarneys.
What do you think?
02 Miley Cyruss Chicago Album Listening Party Maison Martin Margiela Gray Backless Jumpsuit and Prada Silver Sandals

miley cyrus album listening party maison martin margiela backless jumpsuit prada sandals
*Miiley last wore her platforms with a leather shirt and cut off shorts:
Hot-or-Hmm-Miley-Cyruss-Beverly-Hills-Prada-Metallic-Platform-Sandals
Which outfit is more your taste?

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 2:04pm
Miley looks cute
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 2:05pm
That outfit looks awkward on miley. It would look better on someone else
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

CELEBRITY STYLE,STEAL May, 6 2013 5:24 pm

Steal: Christina Milian’s Nuvo Nail Bar Love Stripe Cutout Maxi Dress

by Faith

Christina Milian got pampered at Nuvo’s Nail Bar in LA in a $60 Love Stripe Cutout Maxi Dress:
christina-milian-nuvo-nail-bar-love-stripe-cutout-maxi-dress-1

She pulled her hair back into a sleek chignon and finished her ensemble with pink lips for a pop of color.
christina-milian-nuvo-nail-bar-love-stripe-cutout-maxi-dress

Her stripe maxi dress features a v-neckline, cutout detailing, and a thigh-high slit.

Hot! I wish we could see the full look, but I hope Christina kept her footwear simple.

You can snag her dress at www.asos.com.

Thoughts?

christina-milian-nuvo-nail-bar-love-stripe-cutout-maxi-dress-1

Christina and Kurrauche could pass as sisters
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 3:08pm
this whole page nay.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 10:48am
christina-milian-miss-usa-pagent photo 2013MissUSACompetitionArrivalseYynuufTq9rl.jpg photo muchm4.jpgmiley-cryus-red-valentino-jumpsuit photo muchm7.jpg
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 11:18am
Nay to Cynthia (except her face, which is lovely)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 11:57am

Serena Williams Braves The "Rape Comment" Backlash, Hits The Pre-Wimbledon Party In London

Jun 21 | by Natasha

photo wenn20457962_zps2d7ec104.jpg

Serena Williams has had a major few weeks of headlines.  After winning the French Open for the second time earlier this month, folks were outraged by her comments about the Steubenville High School rape case in her latest Rolling Stone interview...

In a tight white mini dress with a front black zipper trim, Serena's fave style it seems, the fab tennis pro threw on her doll-like wiggery (which she could have kept honestly) to hit the annual pre-Wimbledon party at Kensington Roof Gardens in London.

But it was her recent comments she made to Rolling Stone about the high school boys in Steubenville, OH who were accused of raping a teen girl.  People said she was victim-blaming when she spoke up saying the victim was "lucky" (likely meaning lucky something worse didn't happen) and that girls should be taught how not to get themselves in situations like those (being drunk and not in control).

I'm not blaming the girl, but if you're a 16-year-old and you're drunk like that, your parents should teach you—don't take drinks from other people. She's 16, why was she that drunk where she doesn't remember? It could have been much worse. She's lucky. Obviously I don't know, maybe she wasn't a virgin, but she shouldn't have put herself in that position, unless they slipped her something, then that's different."

Serena's most recent statement alluded to her words being misconstrued by RS.  She said:

"What happened in Steubenville was a real shock for me. I was deeply saddened. For someone to be raped, and at only sixteen, is such a horrible tragedy! For both families involved — that of the rape victim and of the accused. I am currently reaching out to the girl's family to let her know that I am deeply sorry for what was written in the Rolling Stone article. What was written — what I supposedly said — is insensitive and hurtful, and I by no means would say or insinuate that she was at all to blame.

"I have fought all of my career for women's equality, women's equal rights, respect in their fields — anything I could do to support women I have done. My prayers and support always goes out to the rape victim. In this case, most especially, to an innocent sixteen year old child."

And despite all the backlash from the media and the masses, Serena stepped out with confidence last night:

photo SerenaWilliamsArrivalsPreWimbledonPartyqBgfg1mJiYkl_zps094195f1.jpg

photo SerenaWilliamsArrivalsPreWimbledonPartyVTW_CJN65Qrl_zpsbf8e111f.jpg

photo SerenaWilliamsArrivalsPreWimbledonParty33z5Nqp0wU5l_zps475981cf.jpg

photo SerenaWilliamsArrivalsPreWimbledonParty93LOW0oV72hl_zps8e9e53dc.jpg

photo SerenaWilliamsArrivalsPreWimbledonPartyoOPN7MYTDQal_zps5fd77a98.jpg

She arrived ready to sign autographs for the fans and she chatted up the red carpet hosts.

photo wenn20458305_zpsb00835a8.jpg

And also had a bit of a spill with her clutch, but chick picked it back up and worked it out for the cameras:

photo SerenaWilliamsArrivalsPreWimbledonPartydYDjyREuSbtl_zpse1585304.jpg

The super athlete will be competing in Wimbledon's Women's Singles tournament, beginning June 24th.  Keep your head up Serena!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 95>
  Share Topic