Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Official Yay or Nay Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 95>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 8:23pm

Who Wore It Better: Nicki Minaj vs. Brandy in Balmain’s Floral Stretch-Knitted Black and White Dress

by Cliche

Nicki Minaj stopped by Las Vegas for American Idol, and was kind enough to tweet a photo to her legions of followers. In the snap, Nicki is wearing the same $2,997 Balmain Floral Stretch-Knitted Dress Brandy wore a few weeks ago.

_0-Nicki-Minaj-vs.-Brandy-i

While Nicki paired her dress with Givenchy quilted boots, Brandy kept things simple, opting for a pair of black pumps and a clutch.

The black and white shift dress features a square neck, deep v back, and a floral and geometric print.

Balmain-Floral-Stretch-Knit-Dress

This is tough! I think both ladies are looking hot, but I’m partial to those Givenchy boots!

What do you think?

Nicki-Minaj-Balmain-Dress

brandy-2013-clive-davis-pre-grammy-party

~Cliché

Sponsored Links

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 8:24pm
Nicki
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 8:27pm
nicki
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 8:27pm

Splurge: LaLa Anthony’s SiriusXM Studios Lover Sara Lace Dress and Manolo Blahnik Suede BB Pumps

by Faith

LaLa Anthony went bold at the SiriusXM Studios in NYC in a $850 Lover Sara Lace Dress and a pair of matching $595 Manolo Blahnik Suede BB Pumps:
splurge-0226-LaLa Anthony’s SiriusXM Studios Lover Sara Lace Dress and Manolo Blahnik Suede BB Pumps

Her cobalt dress is the latest in the brand’s coveted lace pieces, featuring a high neckline, cap sleeves, an asymmetrical hem, and a built-in nude slip.

lover-sara-lace-dress

Her pumps are the modern day woman’s wardrobe staple, crafted from electric blue suede and boasting a pointed-toe silhouette and 4″ heels.

Cute! Not only am I loving this dress on LaLa, but I now want one for myself.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can snag her dress at www.net-a-porter.com and her pumps at www.barneysny.com.

What do you think?

hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 8:54pm
Nicki wore it best and I hope La La never wears that dress again. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 1:36pm
Willow is going to be tall!

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/gallery/the-smiths-rip-it-backstage/smiths2.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/gallery/the-smiths-rip-it-backstage/gal7.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/gallery/the-smiths-rip-it-backstage/gal6.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/gallery/the-smiths-rip-it-backstage/gal.jpg

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:53pm
id say both for nicki and brandy
lala dress yes shoes nay
and i legit thought it was two boys in that pic. Im not coming after kids, its just what i thought.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:34am

Splurge: LaLa Anthony’s Nobu Camilla and Marc Royal Blue/Fuschia Knit Exemption Dress and Valentino Studded Lock Shoulder Bag

by Cliche

LaLa Anthony and Kim Kardashian grabbed dinner at Nobu in West Hollywood last night. For their evening out, LaLa decided to slip into a $505 Camilla and Marc Royal Blue/Fuschia Knit Exemption Dress and  $1,995 Valentino Studded Lock Shoulder Bag.

Splurge-LaLa-Anthonys-Nobu-Camilla-and-Marc-Striped-Dress-and-Valentino-Studded-Lock-BagHer dress features contrast striping, cap sleeves, and a round neckline.

Camilla-and-Marc-Blue-White-Red-Striped-DressHer bag boasts pyramid studs and a pinch-lock flap closure. Here it is in red.

valentino-lock-shoulder-bagGet her dress on sale for $200 here, and a similar bag here.

Splurge-LaLa-Anthonys-Nobu-Camilla-and-Marc-Striped-Dress-and-Valentino-Studded-Lock-BagWhat do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

LaLa-Anthony-Kim-Kardashian-Nobu-Dinner

Kim-Kardashian-and-LaLa-Anthony-Nobu-Dinner-2~Cliché

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:35am

Hot! or Hmm… Nicki Minaj’s Kmart Collection Event Rebecca Minkoff Pastel Clara Dress and Christian Louboutin Leopard Print Platform Pumps

by Cliche

Nicki Minaj doesn’t sit still for too long! The budding mogul was spotted at her private Kmart Collection Event in a $368 Rebecca Minkoff Pastel Clara Dress and Christian Louboutin Leopard Print Platform Pumps.

Hot-or-Hmm-Nicki-Minajs-Kmart-Collection-Event-Rebecca-Minkoff-Pastel-Clara-Dress-and-Christian-Louboutin-Leopard-Print-Pumps

She ditched the side part and went with her familiar blunt bangs.

Nicki-Minaj-Kmart-Collection-Event

Her pastel dress is cut from silk crepe and features an exposed back zip.

Rebecca-Minkoff-dressHmm… I love the dress, but the leopard print pairing threw the ensemble off. A simple sandal would have been perfection.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Hot-or-Hmm-Nicki-Minajs-Kmart-Collection-Event-Rebecca-Minkoff-Pastel-Clara-Dress-and-Christian-Louboutin-Leopard-Print-Pumps

Nicki-Minaj-Kmart-Collection-Event-2

Nicki-Minaj-Kmart-Collection-Private-Event

Splurge: Nicki Minaj’s American IdolVersace Memphis Cut-Out Detail Dress

by Cliche

Nicki Minaj has been all about her fashion lately! She headed to her judging gig on American Idol in a $1,617 Versace Memphis Cut-Out Detail Dress.

Splurge-Nicki-Minajs-American-Idol-Versace-Memphis-Cut-Out-Detail-DressHer yellow and black dress boasts a crepe top half, graphic cut out detailing, and silk skirt.

Versace-Memphis-Cut-out-detail-dress

If you’re looking to splurge, get it here.

Guys… I love this look…. I really do.

Splurge-Nicki-Minajs-American-Idol-Versace-Memphis-Cut-Out-Detail-DressWhat do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Nicki-Minaj-American-Idol-Versace-Dress~Cliché

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:37am
i still havent adjusted to nicki dressing like a normal person... idk why. 

so glad though. i wonder why she did it.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 95>
  Share Topic