Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Official Yay or Nay Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 89>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Loretta Looks like something I would wrap my plate in after a church barbeque. Shonda Grimes... I nearly broke my laptop, because I literally just smacked the sh!t out of both her and Loretta through the screen.

Is Loretta the one wearing the bad suit?
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:34am
dawn richards feet are ashy?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:36am
Lol. My feet are pale too.
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:40pm
Jill Scott is killing that red lip, the side hair and that dress! Wendy looks like she coulda been a extra in the movie 300, all strong and husky and whatnot. Dawn looks a charcoal gray mess! From that Ashy face makeup to that ugly dress to those dry azz legs, knees, calves and feet...Somebody went overboard on the baby powder. Toni face looks aged but her body looks great in that dress. the Kardashian girls look aiight i cant really see their dresses. Oh yea Estel's outfit is HORRIBLE on her..too much print with that face, IMO, Gabby looks cute, Osbournes hair looks stupid with the Red dress and the last spanish chick was working it
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:35pm

Hot! or Hmm… Zoe Saldana’s Academy Tech Awards 2013 Alexander McQueen Resort 2013 Dress and Christian Louboutin Peep Toe Pumps

by Faith

Zoe Saldana took to the red carpet at the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences’ Scientific & Technical Awards in Beverly Hills. She slipped on a strapless gown from Alexander McQueen’s Resort 2013 collection with a pair of glitter Christian Louboutin peep-toe pumps:

zoe-saldana-academy-of-motion-picture-arts-and-sciences-scientific-and-technical-awards-beverly-hills-alexander-mcqueen-resort-2013-dress-christian-louboutin-peep-toe-pumps

She finished her look with long tousled locks and red lips to give her all-white frock a pop of color.

zoe-saldana-academy-of-motion-picture-arts-and-sciences-scientific-and-technical-awards-beverly-hills-alexander-mcqueen-resort-2013-dress-christian-louboutin-peep-toe-pumps-1

Check out her dress from the brand’s Resort 2013 collection. Zoe opted not to wear the look’s futuristic silver belt, in order to let her slender figure play centerstage.

alexander-mcqueen-resort-2013

Hot! I’m not drooling over her shoe choice, but Zoe still looks pretty fantastic here.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

< method="POST" name="twiigspollvote104567_61638600" ="http://www.twiigs.com/vote" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent; -: none; clear: none; display: block; : none; : static; visibility: ; height: auto; width: auto; outline-style: none; clip: auto; overflow: ; : auto; text-shadow: none; word-spacing: normal;">

zoe-saldana-academy-of-motion-picture-arts-and-sciences-scientific-and-technical-awards-beverly-hills-alexander-mcqueen-resort-2013-dress-christian-louboutin-peep-toe-pumps-2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:18pm
I don't like the shoes or her makeup. Her foreheads oily while the rest of her looks pale.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 9:59pm
i like that dress zoe has on
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:24am
something about her mouth irks me 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:48am

Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s BBC Breakfast Kenzo Spring 2013 Leopard Coat and Trousers

by Faith

Rita Ora couldn’t be missed in the streets of London this morning! The bottled blonde songstress took to BBC Breakfast in a leopard print coat and trousers from Kenzo’s Spring 2013 collection:

Hot Or Hmm-021113-Rita Ora’s BBC Breakfast Kenzo Spring 2013 Leopard Coat and Trousers
She wore her signature red lips and nude pumps from Christian Louboutin to round out her look.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:53am
Did you even have to ask! This was a complete failure when the designer sketched it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 89>