Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Official Yay or Nay Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 95>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 12:27pm
estelle-4th-annual-essence-black-women-in-music-event-eugene-lim-printed-suit-sergio-rossi-cachet-slingbacksdawn-richard-4th-annual-essence-black-women-in-music-event-greystone-manormarlo-hampton-4th-annual-black-women-in-music-event-greystone-manor-stella-mccartney-dress-casadei-pumpsjill-scott-4th-annual-essence-black-women-in-music-event-greystone-manornene-leakes-4th-annual-women-in-music-event-greystone-manor-giuseppe-zanotti-serpent-sandals
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 12:39pm

On the Scene: The Heart’s Truth Red Dress Collection

by Claire

Last night a bevy of ladies in red took to the stage at the Hammerstein Ballroom to show support for the NIH’s the Heart Truth Red Dress Collection:

20130207-124419.jpg
With the goal of raising awareness about heart disease, the National Blood, Heart, and Lung Institute tapped celebs to rock crimson colored frocks by high end designers.
Take a look at who walked and what they wore:

20130207-124618.jpg
Wendy Williams looked every bit the hourglass in a one shouldered Norma Kamali Kulture gown.

20130207-124828.jpg
Toni Braxton owned the runway in a form fitting Hervé Leroux stunner.
gabby douglas heart truth red dress
Cutie Gabby Douglas walked out to Girl on Fire wearing a Pamella Roland creation.
kelly osbourne heart truth red dress
Kelly Osbourne sidled up to a Zac Posen gown. She looks great, no?
kris kendall kylie jenner heart truth red dress
Kris Jenner joined her modelesque daughters Kylie and Kendall in Badgley Mischka.
minka kelly hearts truth red dress collection
Minka Kelly looked radiant in Oscar de la Renta.

20130207-125230.jpg
And lastly Roselyn Sanchez provided some welcome entertainment, as she salsa’d down the runway in Tadashi Shoji.
It was a fun show and a great way to kick off New York Fashion Week.
Whose dress was your favorite?

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 12:48pm
Diddy's girl looks great.

Jill Scott is gorg!!
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:16pm
Who is that woman in the silver bodycon dress? Why are her feet ashy??? That is a hot ass mess. SMDH!

....Nene looks very nice. Probably the nicest I have seen her.

Edited by BrownQtee - Feb 07 2013 at 1:20pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:18pm
Dawn Richards
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:20pm
wooooow@ dawns ashy feet. 

smh, she hasnt been seen in ages and she makes her debut ashy. 
craziness 
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:42pm
It's a sad day on the catwalk when Wendy Williams is the best looking/dressed model in the show.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:03pm
Mercedes-Benz Fashion WeekROFL!!! Wendy's Boobs look lopsided on this picture.

Edited by hairfanatic501 - Feb 07 2013 at 9:05pm
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:23pm
Loretta Looks like something I would wrap my plate in after a church barbeque. Shonda Grimes... I nearly broke my laptop, because I literally just smacked the sh!t out of both her and Loretta through the screen.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Loretta Looks like something I would wrap my plate in after a church barbeque. Shonda Grimes... I nearly broke my laptop, because I literally just smacked the sh!t out of both her and Loretta through the screen.

Is Loretta the one wearing the bad suit?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 95>
  Share Topic