Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Official Yay or Nay Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 95>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:54pm
i dont like the dress but her stomach looks flat to me
Sponsored Links

hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I'm sorry that is not remotely cute or stylish.

The next show she on is gone be What Not To Wear
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:06pm

Hot! or Hmm…: Adrienne Bailon’s Hypnotiq Event Muehleder Red Lace Cut Out Dress

by Claire

Adrienne Bailon launched her signature Valentine’s day cocktail at a Hypnotiq event last night in New York. For the occasion, the former Cheetah Girl slipped on a $295 red lace dress with cut outs by Muehleder:
Adrienne Bailon Valentines Day Cocktail Recipe Unveiling
Hair and makeup? Gorgeous, as usual!
Adrienne Bailon Valentines Day Cocktail Recipe Unveiling
Her neoprene lace ‘Victoria’ dress boasts front and back cut outs.
Adrienne Bailons Hypnotiq Event Muehleder Red Lace Cut Out Dress
02  Adrienne Bailons Hypnotiq Event Muehleder Red Lace Cut Out Dress
Adrienne loves to show off her hot bod, and last night was no exception! It’s a little racy for my taste, but she works it well.
What do you think?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:07pm

Hot! or Hmm… Vivica A. Fox’s Four Seasons Hotel Theory Cassius Tersk Fur Jacket, Donnards Zip Em Up Leggings, and Gucci 1970 Python Shoulder Bag

by Faith

Vivica A. Fox was spotted in the Four Seasons Hotel mixing high and low in a $1,795Theory Cassius Tersk Fur Jacket, $30 Donnards Zip Em Up Leggings, and a $3,590 Gucci 1970 Python Shoulder Bag:

vivica-a-fox-four-seasons-hotel-washington-dc-donnards-zip-em-up-leggings-gucci-1970-python-shoulder-bag

Her sold-out jacket is crafted from natural Asiatic raccoon from Finland (very rich!) and features zig-zag detailing.

keyshia cole theory cassius tersk fur jacket

Her leggings are also sold-out and boast zipper detailing at the knees.

donnards-zip-em-up-leggings

Last, but not least is her multi color python shoulder bag which features a chain link shoulder strap with leather detailing, gold metal corners, and a metal tassel.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:36pm
The Cheetah Girl outfit cute but Vivica stole the show. Her entire outfit is hot. I wonder she's wearing hair from the Vivica Fox Collection.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:39pm
I'm not sure if I approve of the "Asiatic Racoon"j acket. Dead

AND I can see Cheetah Girls areola. not hot.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:10am

Hot! or Hmm…: Lucy Liu’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Mary Katrantzou Spring 2012 Dress and Nicholas Kirkwood Pumps

by Faith

Lucy Liu went bold while making an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in a one-shoulder print dress with an asymmetrical hem and structured skirt from Mary Katrantzou’s Spring 2012 collection:

Hot Or Hmm-013013- Lucy Liu’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Mary Katrantzou Spring 2012 Dress and Nicholas Kirkwood Pumps
She finished her look with a pair of pretty awesome nude slingback pumps with pink detailing from Nicholas Kirkwood.

lucy-liu-late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-mary-katrantzou-spring-2012-dress-nicholas-kirkwood-pumps-1

Check out her dress on the Spring 2012 runway.

mary-katrantzou-spring-2012

Yes Lucy! I cannot find one flaw here.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:34am

This dress look like a painting canvas with random paint splashes. Not hot and definetly wouldn't look good on the average woman.

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:53am
I am going to give a no to everything on this page 39. That red dress would have been cute with out the breast cut out. And Lucy needed some white to off set those colors. I would like to see that dress on somebody with dark skin. I think it would work better then. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:59am
Adrienne Bailon this chick is always a not. 

Edited by *Belle*Femme* - Jan 30 2013 at 12:01pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 95>