BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Official Yay or Nay Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 95>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:41pm
wow halle. 
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:05am
yeah that yellow dress is everything.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:23am

Nicki Minaj Gets Cute For Jay Leno

Tue, Jan 15 2013 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Nicki Minaj on Jay Leno
Nicki Minaj looked super cute last night as she hit up the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.  She’s gearing up for the premiere of American Idol which will air tomorrow night as a 2 hour special which focuses on the auditions in various cities.

During her interview, she cheerfully chatted about her background in acting school, first paid gig and wanting the people in LA to learn how to make illegal U-turns.  She also dished on her AI gig, her beef with Mariah Carey and whether she believes she has a temper:

I’m one of her biggest fans in the world, darling. [...] It definitely wasn’t a fake feud, that I can say for a fact. It’s just one of those weird things you’d have to see to get it.  A lot of it starts off with us just joking but we are passionate, and both crazy and then sometimes it just goes *makes cat noise*.

On if she has a temper:
I wouldn’t say I have a temper *blushes*. Last year, I did. In 2013 baby, I am on the road to recovery. Yes ma’am!

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Nicki Minaj Gets Cute For Jay Leno http://necolebitchie.com/2013/01/15/nicki-minaj-gets-cute-for-jay-leno/#ixzz2I3fAe5di
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:04am
Eva Longoria's dress looks better on the model.

I never did like exposed zippers, but she looks great in both the dress and pants look.

Nicole Ritchie looks nice and I like Nicki's Shoes. 

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:09am
If only she would get rid of that bubble gum lipstick and a normal hair color that would be a yay. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:09am
i wonder if anyone has asked nicki yet why she start dressing normal 
i wanna hear her answer 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:09am
i really wish she would let these blonde lf go Unhappy
I understand that she has a brand but i cant help but think that if i were in her shoes she'd look back and realized she wasted her beauty and youth on clown attire. But different strokes for different folks i suppose.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:08pm

Steal: Serena Williams’s Olsen Hotel Australia Ping Pong Topshop Black and White Printed Dress

by Claire

The Williams sisters challenged each other to a fun game of ping pong at the Olsen Hotel in Melbourne Australia. For the occasion, Venus opted for comfort in a strapless floral dress, while Serena skewed sultry in a $76 black and white Bodycon dress from Topshop:

Serena Williamss Olsen Hotel Melbourne Australian Ping Pong Topshop Black and White Printed Dress venus-williams-box-braids-table-tennis-game-with-serena-williams-b
The elastane and polyester dress has an optical print.
Black White Print Bodycon Dress topshop serena williams olsen hotel melbourne australia
Serena’s body looks banging in this little number!
Serena Williamss Olsen Hotel Melbourne Australian Ping Pong Topshop Black and White Printed Dressvenus-williams-box-braids-table-tennis-game-with-serena-williams-
If you like, nab one of your own at Topshop.
Thoughts on their looks?
Serena Williamss Olsen Hotel Melbourne Australian Ping Pong Topshop Black and White Printed Dressvenus-williams-box-braids-table-tennis-game-with-serena-williams-1
Serena Williamss Olsen Hotel Melbourne Australian Ping Pong Topshop Black and White Printed Dress venus-williams-box-braids-table-tennis-game-with-serena-williams-b

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:21pm
NO
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:22pm
Damn...Venus.....Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 95>