BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Official Yay or Nay Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 95>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:29am
i have been eying those zoulous.. i see she loves them. I think i want... 

nicki looks nice, i wonder if american idol asked her to tone it down.. shes looked unhappy lately. 
or if she finally just saw the light and decided to stop looking like a clown. 

mariah looks like a fat sausage in that dress. idk if its cus shes sitting or what.. 

is megan wearing a closure? her weaves used to look a lot better.. 

and her eyes look so tiredish now. 
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:31am
IA

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

nicki looks nice, i wonder if american idol asked her to tone it down.. shes looked unhappy lately. 
or if she finally just saw the light and decided to stop looking like a clown. 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:01pm

Hot! or Hmm… Angela Bassett’s 2013 National Board Of Review Awards Theia Fall 2012 Black Strapless Gown

by Cliche

Angela Bassett was on hand at last night’s 2013 National Board Of Review Awards at Cipriani 42nd Street. For the evening’s festivities, the actress opted for a Theia Fall 2012 black strapless gown.

Hot-or-Hmm-Angela-Bassetts-2013-National-Board-of-Review-Awards-Theia-Fall-2012-Black-Strapless-Gown

Take a closer look at the all black beauty of a dress seen here modeled with black statement earrings.

Theia-Fall-2012

Hot! I’m glad Angela went with simple stud earrings and subtle makeup, it kept the look clean. She exuded effortless elegance.

What do you think?

< method="POST" name="twiigspollvote103424_20326200" ="http://www.twiigs.com/vote" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent; -: none; clear: none; display: block; : none; : static; visibility: ; height: auto; width: auto; outline-style: none; clip: auto; overflow: ; : auto; text-shadow: none; word-spacing: normal;">

Get into her beauty shot!

Angela-Bassett-2013-National-Board-of-Review-Awards

Angela-Bassett-2013-National-Board-Review-Theia-Dress

~Cliché

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 3:11pm

Hot! or Hmm… Naomi Campbell’s NBCUniversal 2013 Winter TCA Tour Alexander McQueen Resort 2013 Jumpsuit

by Faith

Queen Mother Naomi Campbell looked simple and chic at NBCUniversal’s “2013 Winter TCA Tour” in Pasadena, California in a jumpsuit from Alexander McQueen’sResort 2013 collection:

naomi-campbell-nbcuniversals-2013-winter-tca-tour-day-2-pasadena

Her hair and makeup were minimal, but without flaw! She added a gold choker to play on the jumpsuit’s gold zipper.

naomi-campbell-nbcuniversals-2013-winter-tca-tour-day-2-pasadena-1

Check out her jumpsuit from the brand’s Resort 2013 collection.

alexander-mcqueen-resort-2013

Even in flat sandals, Naomi commands attention. I cannot wait to see her new show!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

< method="POST" name="twiigspollvote103430_46167000" ="http://www.twiigs.com/vote" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent; -: none; clear: none; display: block; : none; : static; visibility: ; height: auto; width: auto; outline-style: none; clip: auto; overflow: ; : auto; text-shadow: none; word-spacing: normal;">

naomi-campbell-nbcuniversals-2013-winter-tca-tour-day-2-pasadena-2

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 4:49pm
makes no sense how good angela bassett looks man. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:26pm
surrogate ftw
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 9:52am

Splurge: Nicki Minaj’s American Idol Screening Hervé Léger Colorblock Bandage Dress and Christian Louboutin Black/White Watersnake Daf Mary Janes

by Cliche

Nicki Minaj is still heavy on the promo trail for the upcoming season of American Idol. She was seen last night at a California screening of the reality singing competition rocking yet another skin tight $1,350 Hervé Léger Colorblock Bandage Dress and $1,295Christian Louboutin Black/White Watersnake Daf Mary Janes.

splurge-0110-Nicki Minaj’s American Idol Screening Hervé Léger Colorblock Bandage Dress and Christian Louboutin Black-White Watersnake Daf Mary Janes
Her dress comes in the brand’s signature form-fitting silhouette and features a colorblock bandage knit.

Herve-Leger-dress
Her shoes are fashioned out of watersnake and feature a 6″ covered heel and a 3″ platform.
nicki minaj christianlouboutin-ladydaf-1130132_bk09_1_1200x1200

I’m torn. While I’m glad she seems to have ditched her crazy get-ups (at least for the moment), I wish her looks weren’t so predictable. Baby steps I guess. But that bawdy is hot!

Hot-or-Hmm-Nicki-Minajs-American-Idol-Screening-Herve-Leger-Colorblock-Cutout-Bandage-Dress
If you’re up for the splurge, get her dress at Nordstrom. Cop her shoes at Christian Louboutin.
Nicki-Minaj-Colorblock-Herve-Leger-Dress

Nicki-Minaj-American-Idol-Screening

~Cliché

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:37am
Why are her shoes so big? They must have been rented.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:39am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

makes no sense how good angela bassett looks man. 

AMAZING!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:59am

Jan 10 | by _YBF

Photobucket

Tyra Banks and Jada Pinkett were both spotted on the streets of New York while Halle Berry gave Nahla a big hug before she left for school in California yesterday. See the candids inside...

Photobucket

Jada Pinkett was seen leaving a taping of "Katie" in New York City yesterday where she chatted with talkshow hostKatie Couric. 

Photobucket

On the episode, which will air January 14, Jada spoke about her work to bring international awareness to human trafficking.

Photobucket

And she looked amazing in a yellow dress that hugged all of her curves.

Photobucket

Jada, who recently lent her voice to Madagascar 3, will soon be lending support on the red carpet to her hubby Will and son Jaden when they star in After Earth hitting the big screen this summer. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 95>
  Share Topic