Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Official Yay or Nay Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 95>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:49pm

Wardrobe Query: Amber Rose’s Baby Shower Jeremy Scott Fall 2012 Rainbow Keyboard Dress

by Claire

_Amber-rose-baby-shower-rai
Cassie wrote it, “I love this dress Amber Rose wore to her baby shower…”

_-Amber-Rose-Jeremy-Scott Amber Roses Baby Shower Jeremy Scott Fall 2012 Keyboard Dress
“…Do you know where I can find it? Thanks!”
Amber Rose looked vibrant and colorful in a $220 Jeremy Scott Keyboard dress:
Amber Roses Baby Shower Jeremy Scott Fall 2012 Keyboard Dress rainbow colored
The runway piece is from Jeremy’s Fall 2012 collection, which harkened back to the early 90′s with vibrant hues and references to Bart SimpsonLisa Frank, and more.
amber rose baby shower instagram rainbow colored dress jeremy-scott-aw12-new-york-1049-925736539_large_flex
If you must have it, it’s on sale for $110 at Adidas.com.
Amber looks great, no?
_-Amber-Rose-Jeremy-Scott Amber Roses Baby Shower Jeremy Scott Fall 2012 Keyboard Dress
Best wishes to her, Wiz, and their bundle of joy!

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:50pm
ewww
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:51pm
Clown
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:51pm
I like it for the occasion .
You and your big old belly want to be the center of attention.

Most of th time you're suppose to wear pink to baby showers though
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:08pm

Splurge: NeNe Leakes’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Dolce & Gabbana Grey Tweed Dress With Lace Sleeves

by Faith

NeNe Leakes stopped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and showed some leg in a $978Dolce & Gabbana Grey Tweed Dress with Lace Sleeves and Christian Louboutin Pigalle Patent Pumps:

splurge-0104-NeNe Leakes’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Dolce &amp; Gabbana Grey Tweed Dress With Lace Sleeves
Her hair and makeup? On point!

nene-leakes-late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-new-york-city-dolce-gabbana-grey-tweed-dress-with-lace-sleeves-christian-louboutin-pigalle-patent-pumps-1

Her tweed dress mixes textures with a grey lace collar and sleeves.

dolce-gabbana-grey-tweed-dress-with-lace-sleeves

Work NeNe! She looks amazing here.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can snag her dress at www.profilefashion.com.

What do you think?

nene-leakes-late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-new-york-city-dolce-gabbana-grey-tweed-dress-with-lace-sleeves-christian-louboutin-pigalle-patent-pumps-2

jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:18pm
unfortunately I'm going to have to say nay to the last two looks. I want to like what they have on because they both usually do much better than this but...

nene's isn't that bad, a different cut would have been better tho.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:21pm
Nenes hair looks so horrendous
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:06pm
I don't like the keyboard dress. I'm not a fan of the sleeves on nene's dress either
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:39am
i like nene's dress. Wow Nene is on the jimmy fallon show. She definitely has come a long way.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:45am
That tweed dress makes her hips look really wide and that hair needs to be retired...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 95>
  Share Topic