Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Missshannon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official Waist Training Challenge 2007
    Posted: Apr 12 2007 at 2:51pm

Alright ladies its almost summer time and what better way to do summer big than to get that waist in shape. I've been doing my research and I think I'm going to try waist training. So this is the Official Waist Training Challenge 2007

But wait a minute !
What Is Waist Training?!?
Waist training is the process of reducing or altering the waistline through the use of a corset or other constricting garments

more on what waist training is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waist 

How do you Waist Train?
A pretty full explanation can be found here

Butttt....
The Basics
  • Waist training is a process that requires commitment and long hours of wear of your corset.
  • Waist training is most effective coupled with exercise and healthy diet. This is the best way to achieve long term results.
  • Waist training is a slow process and if performed too quickly it can result in bruising, organ relocation, fainting or internal damage.
  • Corsets/ Waist Cinchers should never be more than 3 or 4 inches smaller than that of your natural waistline.
  • One must be corsetted for long amounts of time which means less oxygen to the stomach area so be sure to moisturize with lotion and oils.
  • usually you should not try to reduce the size of your waist by more than one inch in 6 months but as with everything there are exceptions.

Well ladies if your interested just leave a post or if you have any questions I'll do my best to help you. I'm new to this to so sorry if I'm not of too much help. I purchased a waist cincher from boston store some months ago and I am finally going to put it to use. My waist cincher is only about 1 1/2 inches smaller than my natural waistline so I need to go out looking for another one but this will have to do until then. To be honest this one is quite comfy and it keeps things from slipping out lol.

Alright ladies the challenge is on

good luck ladies!

Edited by Missshannon - Apr 12 2007 at 2:55pm
Sponsored Links

JesusMyKing View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2007 at 3:10pm
Girl, I love you for this! I've been thinking about this everyday for a while now, and just yesterday I was window shopping online for a rubber waist cincher. I plan on purchasing one in the very near future. My waist is small, but I'd like it to be even smaller. I'm obsessed with small waists! Thanks for the fantastic info. I'm in on this challenge for sure!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2007 at 3:42pm
girl I'm glad to have you on board! I was looking around and I saw this really nice waist cincher but it's quite expensive but it looks like it fits like a glove here is the link http://www.galapagosboutique.com/Squeem-Brazilian-Waist-Cincher-Vest-p/squ-26j.htm
JesusMyKing View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2007 at 3:47pm
Yes, I was eying ones similar to that. I wish they weren't so pricey! Ah but it'll be worth it. I'm thinking about getting one like that for day and then a cotton, more comfy one for night to sleep in. Ebay has a surprisingly good selection, too, if you type "rubber corset" or "rubber waist cincher" into their search engine. Thumbs%20Up
Anisah11 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2007 at 5:00pm
Thanks Missshannon, I need to try this.
I need one that wouldn't look obvious when I am out so I will be seeking advice from you ladies.

mackmeri122 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2007 at 6:14pm

I need a cincher that is affordable and small enough for myself,  have a 26 inch waist at the moment, but it is not toned. When it is toned it's 24 or 25 inches. I have difficulty finding one that is small. I want the curve appearance ) (.

Anisah11 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2007 at 6:32pm
I want that curve too!!!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2007 at 10:58pm
The waist cincher that I purchased was on sale for $8.00 at boston store when they have their yellow dot sales it was originally 30 bucks. But I know that frederick offers them as well for about $30.00 as a regular price thing. Also, It is more ideal to purchase a corset (despite the cost) because as the waist gets smaller you just tighten the laces and you don't have to purchase another one until that one can be completely closed. So I'll be looking into that when I get paid on friday! Embarrassed I know the link that I postes has a brazilian vest that looks very ummm descrete and it comes as low as x-small for those ladies with those tiny waist already

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2007 at 10:59pm

oooh wee ladies I told you fredericks was the place to shop they have a nice little clearance sections that you ladies can check out here

these are the reuglar priced ones

Also Vicky S. Sells the corsets

Edited by Missshannon - Apr 12 2007 at 11:13pm
raspberries View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2007 at 1:44pm

hello ladies!

do you think this would have any negative effects on someone who wanted babies in the future?  just curious since it was talking about the possibility of moving organs around and such Stern%20Smile

sounds interesting though! 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic