Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Official Super Bowl XLVII Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 97>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:43pm
That ball is about to send her tumbling overLOL
Sponsored Links

Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

Only looking forward to Beyonce and Buffalo wings. I go deaf when ppl talk about football.

I think the 49ers are going to have to mix in a lot of zone blitzes to get pressure on Joe Flacco. If he stands in the pocket, he'll be able to beat the 49er secondary which has been exposed a bit in the playoffs. The Ravens have to keep a safety on TE Vernon Davis at all times, which will be difficult considering they need to be weary of Colin Kaepernick's running ability. If the Ravens play disciplined, assignment football on D, and force Kaepernick to beat them through the air, they have a great chance to win.

Big smile

Hi Random! Did you say something?Approve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:25pm
LOLLOL

Edited by Random Thoughts - Feb 03 2013 at 3:25pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:36pm
my college classmate just IG a photo and said she snuck into the SB and her seats are fing great. i am jeals.

Edited by EPITOME - Feb 03 2013 at 3:38pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

my college classmate just IG a photo and said she snuck into the SB and her seats are fing great. i am jeals.

She better hope that doesn't backfire. Wassup with people posting their crimes on social media?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

She better hope that doesn't backfire. Wassup with people posting their crimes on social media?

lol...i hope it doesn't either.  i got the impression the other people she went with had a hookup somehow bc their seats are great
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:46pm
I'll be there to see if beyonce pops, locks, and drops it
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:54pm
go beyonce!!!!!!!!!!!
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:00pm
SUPER BOWLONCE!!

I'm just here for the commercials and the concert. I do like football though but I never keep up with it until the playoffs
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:08pm
Go niners!

Smh Flowums
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon