Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 222>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 36 Votes, Average 2.61  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:48am
We're talking about how she started off

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Rihanna is nothing like Aaliyah or Britney.
She doesn't even dance. Confused
Rihanna is more like a rockstar than a pop star.
Sponsored Links

lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:26am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

this was her first no.1? hmm i guess her albums do usually sell slowly
yea it's her first #1 in the US, she has #1 albums in other countries. i wouldn't say her album sells slow because they have all passed the 1milli mark without going #1
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:05am
I kinda wish island riri would come back.

New riri is doing too much
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:28am
omgosh how much tanner and bronzer did they throw on that girl? lol...i never realized how much darker they made her. which is probably why everyone thinks she bleaches
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 11:37am
i think she has moments where she tries to go back to old riri. 

like in you da one and rude boy 
she has like 2ish songs each album in which she just seems like her old self 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 11:55am
You're right, it's a lot

Her tanner/bronzer +natural tan she prolly got from being in Barbados =  ,dark Rihanna

But even then it's not that huge of a difference than what she is now

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

omgosh how much tanner and bronzer did they throw on that girl? lol...i never realized how much darker they made her. which is probably why everyone thinks she bleaches

Edited by Alias_Avi - Dec 03 2012 at 11:55am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:44pm
I didnt say they were pioneers or trailblazers( few to little artist are now days) but they do influence how new artist come out. No artist today created a blue print which also what i said.

If its anyone who followed Aaliyah influence it would Ciara, Xtina was influenced by Britney she was sugary pop and they both started to 1 up one another as far as sex appeal goesArtist like Aaliyah and Ciara where influenced by  ppl like Janet and she followed the path of Paula...who were all hot artist at that time.

When I use the term influence Im not saying they are some new thing  but simply the popularity of their music dictates how record company's package their artist or which artist they want to get behind at a certain time.

It happens in all genre's of music. You dont think  any producer has looked at an unknown artist and said  u will/could be the next Rihanna? They did it on the Xfactor....its beyond talent. Jason Derulo was suppose to be the new "chris brown"
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 11:19pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 11:29pm
She got Black girl feet LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

She got Black girl feet LOL

what's that?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair