BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 179180181182183 193>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.66  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 11:46am
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:37pm

END OF SUMMER: Rihanna SUNBATHES In A Pink Bikini Aboard A Yacht In Cannes

Sep 02 | by _YBF

photo rihcurls5.jpg

Summer is coming to an end soon. But not before Rihanna can perfect her tan aboard a yacht in Cannes. Peep the Bajan beauty's bikini candids inside…

photo rihcurls3.jpg

Since coming off her Monster tour with Eminem, Rihanna has been living it up overseas on some serious boss status ish. First, Rih and her crew sailed the seas of Italy, traveling to active volcanoes and sight-seeing while snorkeling in the ocean.

photo rihcurls2.jpg

Today, the Pop princess is aboard a yacht with friends traveling the waters along the South of France. She was spotted in a pink bikini laid out on the upper deck of her posh yacht as she worked on her golden tan.

Rih and co. had plenty reasons to "pour it up", one being that her debut album Music of the Sun dropped nine years ago on August 30th. Has it really been that long? Time is flying...

photo rihcurls8.jpg

And before Rih and company soaked in some sun, the “Diamonds” singers went on a fun-filled ride on some four wheelers for a trip around the French island of Corsica. Chick was doing the most as she sipped on a beer and participated in one of her favorite pastimes while maneuvering her ride. Check out those pics on our Instagram pageHERE.

It appears Rih is trying to get in as much fun as she can before she releases her next studio album, which issupposedly dropping in November. Once that album drops, you know chick will be back on her grind. 

Photos: WENN

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:40pm
I hate her........j/k I lubs her
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 7:11pm
You know what....this isn't the life for me. I need to find a way to become a celebrity.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 8:51pm

where can i find the burger king version of this?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 9:00pm
I like the print but it makes her look wide in the hips in an unflattering way. ..ole girl the back tho...if u cover her head it looks very uncle Bernard
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 10:17pm
^^I agree. Her pear shape is the first thing you notice in this outfit. She rarely misses but that's not a good look on her.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 5:08am
lol@ she rarely misses

rih was almost nothing but misses for months straight
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:27am
That gif is giving me Aaliyah vibes.
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 11:29pm
Goodness!!! Heart

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style