Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 171>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 34 Votes, Average 2.59  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

I just watched an old video of Rihanna. She sure has come a long way. I always thought out of all the girls that came out around her time, she'd be the one to do well. Brooke and Tierra (sp) was too ghettofied, Tyra B...how did she even get a deal? etc

Anyway, why don't people like her friend Melissa. Every time there's a blog on Mel, even Rih fans/stan throw shade. 

You didn't like "Still in Love?"

I always wondered what happened to her. 

I don't remember that song. I don't think that's the song she had on the radio or the one I remember. I went to youtube, the song is cute. She was like a Ciara clone who can sing lol. 
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:16pm

Rihanna Attended The Clippers Game Last Night… And So Did Drake

Thu, Apr 10 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Drake and Rihanna intimate moment Clippers Game“Rihanna, I love you. Will you marry me?”

Only God knows what sweet nothings Drake was whispering to Rihanna as he knelt in front of her at the Staples Center, but it looks as though their feelings for each other are definitely mutual.  Last night, the Drake and Rihanna show continued as the couple caught the Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game in LA.  Also spotted seated courtside with Rihanna was her best friend Melissa, who was celebrating her birthday.

In other news, Drake is having a very sporty week.  After cheering on the University of Kentucky at the NCAA Finals, and releasing his new track “Draft Day,” he’s been snagged to host this year’s ESPY Awards, which will take place on July 16th in Los Angeles.

The memes that will come out of this will be endless.

Congrats to Drake!

More pics from the game last night below:

Drake kisses Rihanna at Lakers Game 4

Melissa Forde and Rihanna Clippers game Drkae

Rihanna attends the clippers game with Melissa Forde

Style Deets: Rihanna wore a Céline Spring 2014 dress and Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers last night at the game.

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/04/rihanna-attended-the-clippers-game-last-night-and-so-did-drake/#QAKqUlVyffKUPBeb.99
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:59pm
CB's little lapdog keeps following Rihanna, like girl get a life. She keeps magically popping up after it's reported Rih is somewhere. I can't with this chick, get your own damn hustle and stop trying to ride her coattails by trying to get rumors started.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:33pm

SNEAK PEEK: Rihanna Covers May 2014 Issue of VOGUE Brasil

Apr 11 | by Natasha

photo Bk9U7cHCMAACxj5jpg_large_zps15707149.jpg

A sneak peek of Rihanna's supposed VOGUE Brasil cover has surfaced on the net.   Check out the timeless cover shot inside, plus her fun pre-birthday party for her bestie Melissa....at Drake's house?

In a gorgeous shot for the May 2014 issue of VOGUE Brasil, Rihanna is topless on the beaches of Brazil and donning a chic wide brimmed hat and lots of gold bangles.

As for why she was chosen as the newest cover subject, it's reported:

“We always go after the exclusive. So, when we were discussing who we wanted on our anniversary cover, after Kate Moss, Naomi and Sharon Stone, the answer was unanimous: Rihanna,” said Daniela Falcão, the magazine’s editor-in-chief.

The above photo was spotted on Tumblr and rumored to be the final st that will be used for the upcoming cover.  Loves it.

And right before Melissa and Rih celebrated M Dollas' 28th birthday with a party at Supperclub in L.A. earlier this week, it looks like Rih threw her girl a pre-party.  And we hear it was done at the YOLO compound...Drake's house:

photo 455fede6c15311e3a7410002c9c7ec40_8_zps3e861bbd.jpg  photo a63cdf0cc16c11e396d70002c99cbd02_8_zps0727d16e.jpg  photo e41ce614c16c11e3809a0002c955bd28_8_zps28de1782.jpg  photo d5692a4ec16a11e3a9150002c9d915fc_8_zps017ad724.jpg

If those mylar ballons look familiar, it's because Rihanna copped WYLAT balloons for Drake when his tour wrapped recently:

photo tumblr_n3v6r2Mdq51sg4bdho1_500_zps25d46250.jpg 

He IG'd the balloons, and used what we hear is his nickname for his boo, Fring.  Fring is the name of a character on "Breaking Bad", one of Rihanna's favorite shows.  

Awwww...

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:50pm

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS HONEY

I LIVE!!!

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

<span ="submitted">Apr 11 | by Natasha</span>    
<div ="">
    <p ="rtecenter"> photo Bk9U7cHCMAACxj5jpg_large_zps15707149.jpg

c9d915fc_8_zps017ad724.jpg[/IMG]

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:08pm
I want that hat.
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:20pm
I like how she looks in that dress. I almost thought she was back, fashion-wise.

......then I scrolled down and saw the sneakers.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:44pm
Rhi looks like sooo much fun to be around
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:54pm
Rihanna-Black-Sweater-Dress
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:23pm
^^^Does she look like a Flintstone or am I trippin?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 171>