Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 215>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 36 Votes, Average 2.61  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:53pm
That nicca look like a guppy my bad, Flounder.

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 09 2014 at 2:55pm
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:56pm
Rihanna looks tan in these pics. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:02pm
the mariachi pants could've stayed at home...she looks refreshed though.  Glad they're still together. :)
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:09pm
 yes mariachi lmao thats what they remind me of lol
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:17pm
I just watched an old video of Rihanna. She sure has come a long way. I always thought out of all the girls that came out around her time, she'd be the one to do well. Brooke and Tierra (sp) was too ghettofied, Tyra B...how did she even get a deal? etc

Anyway, why don't people like her friend Melissa. Every time there's a blog on Mel, even Rih fans/stan throw shade. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

I just watched an old video of Rihanna. She sure has come a long way. I always thought out of all the girls that came out around her time, she'd be the one to do well. Brooke and Tierra (sp) was too ghettofied, Tyra B...how did she even get a deal? etc

Anyway, why don't people like her friend Melissa. Every time there's a blog on Mel, even Rih fans/stan throw shade. 

You didn't like "Still in Love?"

I always wondered what happened to her. 
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:22pm
She has a nice body
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

You didn't like "Still in Love?"

I always wondered what happened to her. 

I don't remember that song. I don't think that's the song she had on the radio or the one I remember. I went to youtube, the song is cute. She was like a Ciara clone who can sing lol. 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:16pm

Rihanna Attended The Clippers Game Last Night… And So Did Drake

Thu, Apr 10 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Drake and Rihanna intimate moment Clippers Game“Rihanna, I love you. Will you marry me?”

Only God knows what sweet nothings Drake was whispering to Rihanna as he knelt in front of her at the Staples Center, but it looks as though their feelings for each other are definitely mutual.  Last night, the Drake and Rihanna show continued as the couple caught the Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game in LA.  Also spotted seated courtside with Rihanna was her best friend Melissa, who was celebrating her birthday.

In other news, Drake is having a very sporty week.  After cheering on the University of Kentucky at the NCAA Finals, and releasing his new track “Draft Day,” he’s been snagged to host this year’s ESPY Awards, which will take place on July 16th in Los Angeles.

The memes that will come out of this will be endless.

Congrats to Drake!

More pics from the game last night below:

Drake kisses Rihanna at Lakers Game 4

Melissa Forde and Rihanna Clippers game Drkae

Rihanna attends the clippers game with Melissa Forde

Style Deets: Rihanna wore a Céline Spring 2014 dress and Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers last night at the game.

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/04/rihanna-attended-the-clippers-game-last-night-and-so-did-drake/#QAKqUlVyffKUPBeb.99
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:59pm
CB's little lapdog keeps following Rihanna, like girl get a life. She keeps magically popping up after it's reported Rih is somewhere. I can't with this chick, get your own damn hustle and stop trying to ride her coattails by trying to get rumors started.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 215>
  Share Topic