IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

OFFICIAL ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 264>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 37 Votes, Average 2.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:56am
I wouldn't sleep with a man who has slept with multiple PICS stars and skrippers but..whatevs.

If Drake is not her soul mate then I feel bad for her. Not for all of her money would I want to be in her shoes right now.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 10:29am
Drake and Rihanna a couple?

Lmaooooooo

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 10:38am
oh
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i think hes too good for her tbh 

idc if shes the baddest in the worlds eyes 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:31am
when i saw that your name had made the last post… i already knew..  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:34am
lol smh,  that was just so mean. Rihanna is an upgrade from anything he's ever had...every song, always talkin bout the regular bish who works at CVS or Cost Plus World Market that got away.  this is the stuff classic albums are made of.  i just hope that when it does end, it ends well.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:41am
maybe money and appearance wise.. 

but drake is a good guy and rhi is a confused, wild, asshole (i like her though. id be friends with her) 
she was excited about goin back to the dude that beat her ass and cheated.. meanwhile drake has beeeeen wantin her.. but i dont think she even gave him the time of day prior.. 
drake is a huge upgrade quality wise that will treat her right. 
and hes classy.. something she can only sometimes pretend to be. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 16 2014 at 11:42am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:47am
she's older now, they're 26 and 27...maybe that's why she finally wanted to go for the good guy and settle down.  she wants some stability.  i use the term "good guy" loosely...he won't beat her ass and he has home training but he's a straight up whore who has a serious case of runteldat syndrome.  i think he's very capable of being the one who ruins the relationship by cheating, but i hope not.  maybe they can be the next Beyonce and Jay Z. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:48am
I thought this happened already. like I'm not sure why people care.

He still looks like a fish.
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:58am
I thought drake called rihanna industry cooch? Hes a B.A.N and rhianna will eat him alive. Cant wait for the album
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 264>
  Share Topic